Confessions

Nialls POV

I was standing there with my head down posting pictures on Instagram of Dani and me with some of the fans we ran into today. This was sure to be a surprise to them when they get on Instagram later. haha

Moments after posting a pic of me and dani with a group of fans making funny faces I felt a presence in front of me. I looked up and saw Dani standing right in front of me with a hint of confidence in her eyes.

"What are you-" i asked but was cut off mid-sentence by Dani crashing her lips against mine.

Our lips moved together in perfect sync and it felt so surreal.

I pulled away even though I didn't want to. And by the look on her face she didn't want me to either. "Why did you do that?" i asked looking happy. Even though we weren't really dating I don't think she would have done it without a reason. Maybe she does like me after all. When she finally spoke after about 2 minutes of us just staring at each other she said

"I did it because I wanted to"

I looked at her shocked.

"Why did you want to?" I asked as a string of confidence hitting me.

"Because Niall. Dont you see that I'm completely and utterly in love with you. You make me smile whenever I'm upset or sad. You brighten my day like nobody else. Whenever I see you I get butterflies in my stomach. When I look at you I can't help but think how amazing you are and how lucky I am to have you in my life even if it's not in the same way I want it to be."

When she finished the question that came to my mind was

"What way do you want me to be in your life."

"Are you clueless!!! I want to be the one you want to call at night before you go to bed. I want to be the last one on you mind at the end of the day and the first one to think about at the beginning of the day. But of course it's all one sides right now. I'm the one that is thinking about YOU 24/7. and it drives me insane not knowing if you do the same! all I want to be able to do is call you mine."

I was speechless. I didn't know she felt this way. It's like a huge lift off my shoulder to know that she fees the same way. That I'm the one that's on her mind 24/7. I finally spoke and was happy with my choice of words.

"Dani. you don't know how much of a relieve it is to hear you say that. I want you to know that you are it. You are the first and last thing on my mind in the day. You are the one that makes me smile just thinking about you. I'm so glad to have such a perfect person in my life that loves me the way I love them. It took a load off my shoulders when you just said that. I thought you didn't like me back and that you were really only doing this to make Harry upset. I know you aren't ready to make it official because of your last relationship. But I want you to know that I would never hurt you physically or emotionally. I love you too much for that. But since you aren't ready for a relationship yet will you at least do me the honor of going out on a date with me?"

She looked at me with a huge grin on her face and what she said next made me the happiest man ever.

"It would be my pleasure." and that's when I took her in my arms and gave her the biggest hug ever. Now that I have her in my arms I'm never gonna let her go and she will stay in my arms forever. Or at least that's what I thought.

__________________

Hey guys(: sorry for the short update. But y'all deserve something for all the reads I have(: I want to thank everyone for reading!! Love all of you <3

-Kayla