Perfect:)

Danis POV

We drove for about 15 more minutes until Niall pulled into a parking lot. I could not believe where we were!

I stood there in shock.

"Do you like it dani?"

I didnt have the words to respond.

I finally found words and asked

"Is this the Greenacre Park?" (for those who have never been to new york. This is a beautiful place. It has an actual waterfall in the middle of it. Its located at 217 East 51st. There are places to sit and its the perfect date spot. Just in case any of yall live in new york or are planning on visiting.)

He rubbed the back of his neck, something he does when he is nervous, and says "Yeah. I rented the place out for the night so me and you could be alone and really get a chance to talk without everyone around. You know like.. Alone time.." I looked over at him and his cheeks were crimson red. It was adorable.

"Yeah. so I was thinking we could eat and then I have a place I wanna take you. it's beautiful late at night." he talked but the whole time he talked he seemed sorta.. nervous.. I mean why would he be nervous? I mean if anyone should it should be me. I'm the one on a date with 1/5 of the worlds biggest boy bands. But for some reason he is more nervous than I am.

"Yes. that's sounds wonderful Niall." I turned around to see the beautiful table Niall had set up before he picked me up. It was one of the park tables. It had a white table cloth on top of it and it fit perfectly. There were places set up for two and a purple candle in the middle. My favorite color. off to the side there was a serving cart with a box if pizza on it. Haha I couldn't help but giggle.

"What? what's wrong? is something not right? oh gosh-"

"Niall everything is perfect. Even the pizza" I said cutting him off and pointing to the pizza on the cart.

"Yeah. well I didn't know what you wanted and didn't wanna do something too fancy. don't wanna spoil you on the first date." he said adding a wink on the end. well some one gained some confidence.

"And who says there will be more Mr.Horan?"

"Well um.... Umm."

"I'm just messing with you Ni"

"Oh okay.. well lets eat."

Me and Niall talked and talked and ate. and talked some more. Before I knew it we were done with the box of pizza. but wait I only had 1 slice. I turned to Niall.

"Did you eat the entire pizza??"

"Nope"

"There is mine left."

"But I didn't eat the 'entire' pizza I only ate 7 slices. Not eight."

"Okay smart butt. you technically ate the entire pizza!"

"Are you still hungry?"

"Nah. I'm good."

He looked at his watch and the looked up and mumbled "perfect".

"Okay Dani. Time for the second part of this date."

He got up and took ahold of my hand. we walked away from the waterfall and went into a grassy area. I looked and there was a blanket laying on the floor. I watched him sit down and pat the spot next to him. I gently sat down.

"So what are we doing now?" I asked curious as to why he brought me to this spot.

"Well lay down, look up and you'll see."

I do what I was told and look up at the sky.

It was the most amazing thing I've ever seen. The sky looks like its covered by a dome and the stars appear to be closer. The sky is so dark that you can see the stars crystal clear. its truly impossible to look beyond the captivating stars.

"Niall this is so beautiful."

I look over to him to see him already staring at me.

"Not as beautiful as you."

And with that he leaned over and kissed me.

___________

Hope you enjoyed Danielle!! MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS!! Love you all.

-Kayla