Leaving

Dani's POV

So today we leave for tour. I'm super excited other than the fact that I have to wake up at 4 in the morning to be at the airport at 5:30. I got up and went into the bathroom.. I just decided to stay in my pjs because I don't feel like changing.

I brushed my teeth and pulled my hair up in a messy bun.. I grabbed all my electronics and stuffed them in a bag. It was going to be a long flight back to the US. We are flying to New York which is where their first show is.

I'm so excited!! I look around my room to see if I missed anything. Nope.

Now I have to go say goodbye to my mom and dad.

I walk into their room

"Hey mom. dad?"

"Hey sweetie. It's 4 in the morning. what are you doing up." My mom answered

"Um. it's tour day. we are leaving early."

"Oh okay. Well make sure you didn't leave anything, and call, Skype, and email, text, and everything everyday."

"Okay mom. I love you bye dad."

"Bye sweetie. we love you" they both said in sync.

I walk out of their room and down to the kitchen to get something to eat. I already have all of my bags downstairs by the front door. I go through the cabinets until I find something appetizing for 4:20 in the morning. as soon as I find something I get a text.

From Niall

Hey I didn't wanna wake up your parents by ringing the doorbell. We are outside.

And of course when I walk out I see two vans and Niall is getting out of the first one. He comes up to hug me and I forgot about the whole fake dating thing. I remember when he says

"Hey babe" loud enough for the boys in the van to hear and gives me a giant hug and a kiss in the cheek.

"Here let me help you go get your bags."

"Okay. they are all by the front door." As soon as he walks away I hear the van door open and Liam pops out.

"How many bags do you have?"

"Um. four." I said afraid I brought to many.

"Only four. Me and the guys normally have five or six."

"Really?"

"Yeah. But let me go grab two of yours while Niall grabs the other two."

"Okay. Thanks Liam."

"No Problem Dani."

As soon as he says that I hop into the van that the other two boys came out of and see a tired Harry, a sleeping Zayn, and a wide awake Louis. and of course Louis is talking acting like everybody is listening, but goes silent for a split second when I get in the van, but then goes

"HEY DANI!!!" loud enough for my neighbors to hear.

"Hey Louis." I say laughing, "you should probably keep it down unless you want noise complaints.

Louis and I keep on talking until Liam gets in the van and Niall coming not too long after. He gets in and puts his arm around me as a signal to lay on his shoulder. But before I do I give him a quick peck on the cheek and say

"Thanks for getting my bags babe. and Liam thank you as well."

"No problem love." Liam said adjusting himself against Zayn to go to sleep.

I lay my head against Niall's shoulder and try to take a quick nap before reaching the airport since its only about 30 minutes away.

******

"Dani. Babe wake up. We are here" a sweet Irish accent says in my ear which make me wake up.

"Hey. we are here?"

"Yeah. we are. the boys already got your bags out of the van. so come one. we got to catch up to the rest of the boys. they should be at the elevator."

"Okay" I said getting up. we walked to the elevator and as Niall said they were all there. and I must say. it was rather quiet. and when I say quiet I mean nobody. I turn to Niall and ask

"Why is it so quiet?"

"Because this is a private way. so nobody sees us and it doesn't cause a commotion."

"Ahh. I see."

We continued to walk until we got to security. we walked through the metal detectors and everything was nice and calm. Hm. I could get used to this.

We got to our terminal and had to wait until the private plane arrived there. It was a good 15 minutes wait. For me that time was spent acting all coupley like with Niall. It involved flirting, kisses on the cheek, hand holding, cuddling, and taking those cheesy couple things. we had to make sure nobody suspected anything.

When the plane was here Paul gathered everybody up and made sure nothing was left behind. we all got on the plane and oh my gosh. it's amazayn!!! like I need to buy one of these. oh. yeah. I could get used to this. I stood there in shock until Niall snapped me out of it.

"Like it?"

"Like it?? j love it! it's like perfect!"

He did a little chuckle and lead me to the seats. About ten minutes later it was time for take off.

"Ladies and Gentlemen. Please fasten your seat belts and turn of all electronics. Thank you." (Yeah I forgot what they normally say. even though I've been on plenty of planes.)

15 minutes later we were up in the air. I have a feeling this tour is gonna be awesome.

___________________

So here it is. Sorry it's late but I've been sick lately. Like really sick. yesterday it hurt to get out of bed. Anyway. I hope you guys enjoy. i will try to have another update soon. Love all of you guys!! Thanks for reading and voting!

-Kayla