Meeting Zabuza Pt.1

"Grab the target!" three pre-teens raced to grab a shadow who's form looked much like a cat.

The one who caught it was a civilian by blood, she had pink hair that was let down and was hanging loosely below her shoulders. Her green eyes sparkled with delight as she caught the cat but quickly turned to fear as the cat tried to scratch at her face, she passed it to her raven-haired teammate.

The raven was an arrogant Uchiha, his black hair was styled making it looked as though his hair was a duck's butt. His onyx eyes glared at the pink-haired female but that also changed to fear as he realized who he had just caught, he too passed it to his blonde haired teammate.

When the blonde caught the cat it relaxed into her arms and started to purr. The blue eyed female gave it a questioning look before a smile planted itself on her face, her blonde hair was tied up into a ponytail that didn't even reach her shoulders.

When her teacher asked if the cat had a red ribbon, she didn't answer and let her other teammates do it. To answer your question, yes, this girl is blind, however, her new disability didn't affect her much so she decided to still become a ninja.

"Red ribbon confirmed," the raven haired male answered as the group started to walk towards the Hokage's tower to get another mission, they had caught this cat over fifteen times already and Sasuke was getting quite frustrated.

Team 7 arrived at the tower without any mishaps, though they did get a few glares from the older Shinobi who had suffered the cat's--Tora's wrath. They were angrier when they realized the cat was only happy with the blonde-haired kunoichi who was holding it.

"Team 7 welcome back, I see you have Tora." the team nodded with disgust the only exception was Naru who only scratched the cat lightly, Tora purred in response making said blonde laugh at its behavior.

When the Fire Daimyo's wife enter the room the cat stopped purring and tried to escape the kunoichi's arms, Naru held on tighter and walked over to where the lady was. They had a whispered conversation about Naru adopting the cat, the woman nodded hesitantly but she figured this blonde-haired woman would be a good owner because of the cat's liking of her.

The two shared a smile before Naru went behind the Hokage's desk and pulled out a pet adoption paper, she gave it to the rich woman who in turn filled it out quickly. Naru grabbed the page when she was done and filled out her parts, slightly slower as she was running her fingers over the page trying to find out where to write and where not to.

Hiruzen accepted the page when Naru gave it to him, during all this Team 7 were looking at the two with raised eyebrows. When the Daimyo's wife stuck out her hand, Naru took it with a grin showing she was very happy the woman took up her offer, the two shook hands and said a quick goodbye.

"Okay, so now that that's over let's talk about your next mission. So we have-" he was cut off before he even had the chance to say any of the D-rank missions available, he was rudely interrupted by Sasuke who had a scowl on his face.

"NO MORE D-RANKS!" everyone in room paused apart from Naru who was scratching the cat again, Sasuke paused himself and spoke more softly, "I'm a ninja and I wish for a C-rank."

Iruka, who had been in the room since the start, began to babble on about how they just turned into Genins and how D-ranks were meant to build up an important skill: Teamwork. The Hokage waited patiently for the brown-haired Chunin to finish his rant before he asked the Sensei of Team 7 if they were ready.

"I believe they still need to work on some things but otherwise they should be ready." The Hokage nodded in understanding before calling out to his ANBU, they entered the room with a man that reeked of liquor.