Killing Zabuza Pt.1

Naru froze and steadied her breathing even though she so badly wanted to run out of the house and never go back.

"Is this stuff for a baby? Why are you involved?" the voice asked again, Naru was in too much of a shocked state to be able to answer, she couldn't even recognize the person.

"Ah! Kakashi-San!" Tsunami spoke looking in the grey-haired mans general direction, she didn't realise the blonde's team didn't know until just know.

"What are you two doing?" he questions them, Naru had turned and stood in front of him. She reached behind him and closed the door shut with a slam.

"Naru?" the two adults asked in harmony, said female sat down on the floor and motioned for them to sit as well.

The two did as they were told and sat on the couches in front of the kunoichi, who took a deep breath and sighed.

"What I am about to tell you is an S-Rank secret, very few know of it. The other thing I am about to tell you is private and I would rather it kept that way for as long as possible." she paused and waited to be answered by the other humans in the room.

"I'll keep quiet," Kakashi said genuinely curious about what she had to say to them, Tsunami nodded for her response.

"I'm..." she sighed before talking again, "I'm blind and pregnant."

Tsunami was shocked that such a girl who seemed to be able to do everything was blind, Kakashi was shocked because he had never heard of Naru being blind or pregnant.

"How long have you known? About your pregnancy," he asked her, his bangs covering the only eye he could see out of.

"A few weeks," she answered curtly, she was 'staring' at the floor in front of her.

"How did you become blind?" Tsunami asked making Naru explain chakra and how it can do many different things.

"And so the chakra I was punch with hardened over my eyes, making it impossible to see." Tsunami nodded along when Naru was speaking, it made her seem like she was paying attention even though she knew Naru couldn't see it.

"How do you get around then? How do you 'see'?" Kakashi asked after taking a breather to release himself from his anger.

"I use wind mostly, but I can also use my nose. Sometimes I use my chakra to see but everything is in black and white." the blonde explained to them as if she had been saying the same line over and over.

Kakashi nodded thoughtfully, he finally realise why she usually had a distant look.

"Please do not speak of this again, I can 'see' just fine and I don't wish to be pitied. Even after all this some good came out and right now I am happy, for me that's all that matters." Naru spoke as if she was much older than she actually was, her words held a certain wisdom most people hasn't ever had.

Both adults in the room straightened at the end of her speech, they both felt as if they were in front of a leader, someone who would lead its people to victory and peace.

They nodded knowing that she could feel the wind from the movement they made. Tsunami went back to talking to Naru about having a child, the latter was now asking a lot of questions based on the matter.

Kakashi stood in the corner of the room and watched the two interact with a small smile on his face. He soon left the room to go check up on his other students, who had been sitting at the table patiently waiting for dinner.

Tazuna set the table with the help of his grandson, Inari, and sat down at the head of the table. Soon after waiting for a few minutes Naru an Tsunami walked out of the room they were in and sat at the table themselves.

"Itadakimasu!" was the word chorused at the table as everyone picked up their chopsticks and snapped them apart, preparing to eat the food that had been laid out for them.

Comfortable sounds of chatter filled the room as everyone started to speak to each other, Tsunami spoke to Naru in soft whispers, Sakura spoke to Sasuke and Kakashi had a good laugh with Tazuna.

The only one quiet was Inari who was visibly shaking, he stood up quickly and slammed his hands on the table, "You're all going to die! Just get out of here and go home, you don't know about pain or suffering you don't know about--"

Before he got a chance to continue Naru stood up and slammed her hands on the table in the same manner, "I DON'T KNOW ABOUT PAIN AND SUFFERING?! LOOK AROUND YOU, YOU HAVE A GRANDFATHER AND A MOTHER AND A NICE WARM PLACE TO GO TO! TRY HAVING NONE OF IT, TRY TO EXIST WITHOUT THIS COMFORT, WITH BEING BEATEN BY PEOPLE WHO CALL YOU A DEMON, TRY BEING ALONE SINCE BIRTH! I KNOW PAIN AND SUFFERING BUT YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING!"

The blonde stormed out of the house with tears in her eyes, she walked blindly into a forest and summoned a bunch of clones. Without warning she unsealed her sword and attack the clones, who were just standing in their spots awaiting orders.

A war cry sounded throughout the forest making the rest of Team 7 jump in surprise and prepare for an attack, when nothing came they raced out the door to find the blonde-headed ninja in hopes to find out if she was okay.

They arrived at a little in which Naru had summoned her clones, they saw her surrounded by them. Sakura and Sasuke was about to move in to help but Kakashi stopped them by holding out his hand.

They watched as the original Naru and her clone danced around the area, they could hear the clangs of metal on metal.

Naru stopped and stood in the middle of the group, she was panting slightly but there was a smile on her face.

She turned to the clone that had rushed towards her, it's leg slightly raised to go in for a kick but was soon stopped by the original who grabbed the clones leg and swung her away.

It continued like this for a while, Naru defending herself against the clones as Kakashi, Sakura and Sasuke watched wide eyed and jaw dropped.

When she was done she turned to them and walked passed them, "What was that?" Sasuke asked her as she walked back where she came from.

She paused an 'looked' at them, a smile plastered on her face, "Destructive Therapy"