Ch 1 - Betrayed

Keys

(FN) - First Name
(LN) - Last Name
(HC) - Hair Color
(EC) - Eye Color

It was another day at school as Issei was making his friends jealous that he had pretty girls around him and it's not like he was any kind of flirt. And their you were looking at him with a smirk as you stroke through your (HC) hair and wipe your (EC) eyes. But even though you weren't perverted the girls in class ignored you entirely. It was all about Kiba. The blonde haired boy with a charming smile that every girl adored.

While the girls were gossiping you went Issei, Matsuda, and Motohama.

"Man how would that guy choose?" You ask.

"Go for the chest size homie." Replied Matsuda.

"Ya I'd want a size 36 myself." Smirked Motohama.

"I'd want multiple if I could." Smiled Issei. "What about you. I mean you're quiet a lot of the time. We never heard your preferences."

"Long dark hair, nice curves, and a girl that's sweet. But really if she was good to me I could pass on the first two."

"For real man? I'm a big boob guy myself." Replied Issei shocked.

"Morning Issei." Said Asia.

"Whoa Asia hi. I ummmm didn't see you there." He panicked.

"Sorry. What are you guys talking about?" She asked.

"Ummm nevermind that." Issei started to sweat.

"Oh Issei." Called Xenovia.

"Crap I don't think I like how this is going." Issei freaked.

"Hello students. Please everyone take their seats." Called the teacher.

"Saved." Sighed Issei.

Man I get why Issei is easy to be jealous of. Good friends and those girls from the ORC treat him like a king. Still I wish I had a one percent of what he has. A house the size of the Great Wall of China, loving parents, and the people he's around. Guess beggers can't be choosers. Although I will say this Issei, I am more than jealous of you. And I don't think I'm grateful to have a girl like Xenovia, Asia, Koneko, and especially Rias or Akeno. Maybe some day I'll get lucky.

Class was over and Issei called out to you."Hey (FN) want to hang out with the three of us for a bit?"

"Sweet. Sure thing."

"Alright were hanging outside the ORC building I guess. Sound good?" He smiled.

"Lead the way Issei."

And then the four of you were outside under a tree next to the club. Just having laughs and talking about girls. You put in whatever you could but you knew what reality was.

"Whoa it's them." Gazed Motohama as you all saw Rias and Akeno looking out the window for a moment.

They went back and the boys tried to wipe the drool off their mouths.

"Filing that image away for later." Said Motohama.

"Guess you live the life Issei." You frowned.

"I am fortunate but it comes at a price. And it's rather difficult." Issei retorted.

~~~~~

When Issei walks in the club. Everyone was waiting for him.

"Say Issei who was the boy you were with?" Asked Rias.