Ch 25 - Hubby

I wrote to proposing acts of Rias and Akeno in a few day span and I will fully admit it was emotional for me. I will propose to my girlfriend when the time is right in the next few years. I know how to do it too. Now to part one of being a fiancè.

Lemon Warning will be posted when the time comes.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

After a toast of white grape juice the night continued with moonlight and soft jazz. Even free dessert because of the proposal. With the ridiculous check paid by Rias thankfully you walk towards the elevator and start to teleport home so no one can see.

At the door to the house Akeno holds your hand. You look up at the giant manor. "You Akeno no matter what anyone tells you, my Dear that hair, dress, and shoes make you look damn bear perfect. Pregnant or not."

"Do I look beautiful pregnant Hubby?"

"Of course you do. And to figure out we'll find out the gender soon."

"Tomorrow."

"Can't wait. I've been waiting. Reading the books too."

She hugs you into her chest. "You are the sweetest man. But is that why you were out when I was mad at you about smoking?"

"Getting your ring. And he says the men celebrate baby showers with cigars. How or why I don't know. But that cigar is going to be a trophy. To celebrate the birth of my child."

"You are one dreamy man. Priorities, love, smart, and treat a naughty girl like me so right." She opens the door and walks in. "Guess what I got ladies." She waved her hand around and wiggled her fingers.

Rias smiled ear to ear. It was her best friend now engaged. Couldn't be anymore happy. She found a guy that was all hers. One to take care of her and a child and enjoy every moment of it.

"It's so beautiful." Gazed Asia.

"That's a big rock too." Thought Xenovia.

Kiba looked at the ring and shook his head at you. "If you give me a few years no way I can top that."

"Dude you two are actually gonna be married. Don't upstage me now." Smiled Issei.

And at last Koneko saw the ring. She was just staring at its beauty. Typical Neko thing. Gasper however gets a little nervous.

"No rush Gaspy."

"That's a relief."

Yeah. Cause Gasper needs to be a groom at this moment in time. A first year needs to be married off the day I start drinking.

"Honey I'm not into tragedy. And I think you would raise chaos."

"I don't want to forget. I don't touch it for a reason."

"Very true. As much as you look ever so handsome in that suit can we get changed?"

"Of course we can. I'll help you out of that dress."

"Good. I'll need a hand." You lift her up bridal style and give her a quick kiss. "Daddy why so sudden?"

"Hope you get used to this position. As well as many more." You wink.

"Phrasing." She giggled.

"Exactly." And with that take flight up the stairs. Into your room you go. "So then. Where were we my Dear?"

She tries to play the clueless and teasing role. "I don't know. Why would Daddy grope me in a room?"

"Cause you've been bad."