Ch 4 - Pool, Art, and Pact

It was morning time as you woke up next to Akeno. She was using your chest as a pillow. You tried not to move to not disturb her. So you spaced out for a bit.

I'm so nervous but I know this isn't a dream. It feels like it though. Whatever this is if this lasts just a hair longer I'd be every happy.

"What's up?" She asked.

"Akeno? Sorry you scared me for a sec. Good morning.

"Same to you. How'd you sleep?"

"Good."

By good as in the best in quite some time.

"That good huh? I'm glad." She giggled.

"Yaaaaa. Issei's kind of lucky."

"How?"

"You're comforting. I mean you can't beat that."

"Awww your so cute. And sweet." She grabs her bra. "Care to latch this for me?"

"Sure thing. So what do we got for today?"

"Cleaning duty." She winked.

"Dammit."

"But it's a pool. After we clean it we have it alone for a few weeks."

"Sweet. Can't wait. Let's go Akeno."

~~~~~

It was at the pool locker rooms. You, Issei, Gasper and Kiba were changing into your gym outfits.

"Hey Issei I wanted to say thanks for before. Everything about my past before (FN) joined us. I feel whole again."

"Your welcome man. Ouch. My arm." Said Issei tending to his arm that turned into his boosted gear without notice.

< You keep going around strong power like the Governor General of the Fallen Angels this will keep hapening. > Said Dreg.

"Okay. Kiba get Rias." Screamed Issei.

Rias and Akeno come in.

"I guess Akeno is going to have to suck the power out from you again." Said Rias.

"My treat." Akeno flirted.

"Right. I'll be scrubbing. See you there you two."

Kiba gave you a sad look. He knew the thought in your mind and you weren't happy. And neither was Rias.

While scrubbing Rias looked over to you. "Am I the only one that's upset about this?"

"Probably not. Check on them maybe."

When she opened the door it Akeno was on top of Issei what looked like to be a soon to be make out session.

"Which one of you would like to explain?" Said Rias.

"Trying to evenly distribute the dragon energy." Replied Akeno lying clearly.

"Yet I somehow don't believe you. Issei I demand the truth." She yelled.

"What do you mean?" He panicked.

She went behind him and grabbed and pinched his face. "Did you get to know her the way you wanted to?"

You turn around. "Annnnnd I'm out."

Cmon man. I wonder if I should tell him too.

~~~~~

The pool was clean and Akeno used her magic to fill it. Gasper, Koneko, and Asia were nervous when walking towards the edge.