News

I ran through the house, picking up everything, the boys would be here in like 2 minutes. I scurried throughout the downstairs, making everything look nicer.. And more... Normal.? I should light a candle I thought. I grabbed the glass jar containing the sweet scent, turning to find a lighter, it slipped through my hands and shattered on the floor. "Shit." I cursed. I heard giggles behind me, I looked and there the five idiots were.

"Shuddup" I mumbled, searching for a broom and dust pan. After i cleaned my small disaster up, I joined the boys in the living room. "So what's up?" I asked with a smile. Harry reached for the remote, clicking the television off.

"We need to talk." Louis whispered. The room fell silent. My nerves started going crazy, I began to feel antsy. "What's going on.?" I urged, feeling scared. They all exchanged glances, as if decided who would break the news.

Finally zayn stood up, walking slowly over, and taking a seat next to me. He put a hand on my thigh and looked me in the eyes. "We are going on a four year tour." He whispered.

My heart plummeted. I swear, it felt like someone was stabbing it millions of times. "Please tell me this is a joke, and if it is, it's not very funny." I said, dead serious. But by the look on their faces, it was true, they were going to be gone.. For four years.

I put my head in my hands and began to cry, well I don't really think I could say crying, balling would be the right description. I felt like someone was ripping the one piece of happiness I had in life away.. And well they were.

"When do you leave.? I whimpered. "In a week" zayn said looking down at his shoes. Niall leaned against me, he had tears going down his cheeks as well. "I love you princess." His voice cracked.

I wrapped my arms around him as we both let the sadness take over. Everyone was upset the rest of the night.

I confirmed in my mind, I will spend this entire week with them, no matter what.

Ahhhhh! Sorry! Everything was to happy, had to do some damage!

Will niall and Elle be able to stay together.? Will long distance work.? Awwe snap! Better keep reading (;