Being nice.? I think not.

I had spent four hours over at zayns house with the boys, and I learned that they really weren't all that bad. In a way I am kind of starting to like them. I looked up at the clouds realized it was probably going to rain soon, so I walked a little faster to get back home. When I reached the dull grey house, I saw a black SUV parked directly in front of my house. "Who the hell is here" I muttered.

I went around to the back door ignoring the broken objects that once held much meaning and memories to me sitting around the yard and porch. I walked in to a very quiet house. Then I heard giggling which instantly scared me. It was.. A girls laughs..? I entered the living room and saw my step father sitting with a young girl, probably in her early twentys. What the fuck.?? I thought.

"errmm... Hey I'm home" I whispered.

"Hello darling! I would like you to meet Leah!" He said smiling. Why the hell is he being nice to me.??!!? "Ughh.. Hi.? I'm Arabella..." I replied still very confused. "Hey sweetheart, your father-" "STEP father" I interrupted. "Oh I'm sorry, your step father has been telling me all about you.! You seem like and amazing girl.!" She smiled and leaned into him.

"Oh.. Well thanks. Umm. I'm gonna go to my room.." I said, turning on my heels. I was about to turn the door nob to the basement when I heard light footsteps coming towards me. "Honey I thought you were going to your room.?" The young girl asked me, confusion filling her expression. "I am.?" I said bluntly. "Your room is in the basement.? There is two extra bedrooms upstairs.?" She asked, eyebrows raising. "Umm .. well..I just kind of.. errmm... Like how cool the air is down there, it gets way to hot up there" I lied. She just nodded not totally believing me but not pushing any farther. The truth is, josh doesn't want me up there, i haven't been up those steps in years... Since.. Well.. Since my mom died. Except one time..

*flashback*

I had run as fast as my legs would carry me up those wooden steps. I slammed my door and cried into my pillow. He had just beat the living shit out of me. I heard the loud heavy footsteps coming up the stairs and then he started yelling. He was pissed. I ran over and turned out my light, I grabbed my small pillow and went into my tiny closet. I backed into the corner behind a few boxes hoping he wouldn't find me. My door slammed against the wall and he walked in, I heard him throwing things.. Heavy things. Something fell hard to the ground and vibrated the floor. I had tears streaming down my face. It had been about half and hour and he was still throwing furniture. My tears had come to a complete stop. I sniffled once and covered my face. Then all the noise had just gone completely silent. I brought my hands back down to my lap and the dark closet was getting brighter. I saw his shadow.. Getting closer, he was tall enough to just look over the boxes, he didn't even have to move them. His eyes met mine and he smiled. "I found you little one" his smile faded and he grabbed my hair, dragging me out of my once perfect little room.

*end of flashback*

Well there is another update!(:

Hope everyone is enjoying it !

One vote and one comment before I update again !(: thanks so much !!!

Michaela<3. Xx