Ehhh

Arabella's pov.

"What are you doing crazy girl!" She laughed at me as I ran through her freshly washed clothes and blankets hanging from the clothesline in the back yard. I hooked the soft red towl around my neck, "I'm being superman duhh!" I giggled. She ran over and picked me up, spinning around multiple times. "I love you so much you silly girl!" She smiled. I giggled again and wrapped my arms around her "I love you too mommy".

I jolted up and rubbed my eyes, remembering the dream. My eyes began to water again. I miss her so much. After crying for a few minutes I picked myself up and walked down the stairs, I reached for the box of cereal and poured it in a glass bowl.

After finishing breakfast I looked at the clock, 6:20 am it read. I yawned, covering my mouth and walking into the living room. I layed down on the couch and rest my head on the armrest. My eyes began to droop, my mind shutting off.

A sudden bump caused me to wake up, but not opening my eyes. I groaned and turned on the opposite side, only to run into a wall. Another bump caused me to sit up, only to become even more confused. I wasn't on the couch.. I wasn't even in my house. I heard voices outside the unfamiliar room, I couldn't make out what they were saying. I began to panic, how did I even get here.? Where exactly am I.? My thoughts were interrupted by footsteps leading towards the door. I quickly lyed back down and pretended to be asleep. I heard the door nob turn and the mattress sink next to me. Two arms wrapped around my waste. I felt their warm breath on the side of my face. My hand began to rise to push the person away when they whispered. "Goodmorning lovely". My eyes shot open, fighting the biggest smile to appear on my face. Turning, Niall smiled and kissed my cheek. "Suprise" my brows furrowed. "Where are we.?" I asked. I began to think back to my dream the first time I woke up.. Is this a dream too.? I pulled my arm from under the white comforter and wrapped it around the back of his head, pushing him down to meet my lips. I pulled back, feeling the pink in my cheeks turn to red. "I just had to make sure this was real" I whispered looking down.

Everyone please vote. Comment what you think. Thanks so much !♡

Michaela Xx