Life

I woke up and checked the time, realizing it was almost noon. "Shit" I cursed. I got up and quietly walked up the steps wriggling the doorknob to see if it was still locked. Luckily it wasn't. I opened the door, making a small creaking noise, hoping he hadn't heard it, I closed the door, and went out the back. I slipped my phone out of my pocket and texted zayn.

TO: ZAYN

FROM: ME

hey bum, you awake.?

A few seconds later he replied.

FROM: ZAYN

Yeah, what's up.?

TO ZAYN

Meet me at the park.?

My father had left my mom when he found out she was pregnant with me, so I've never even met him, and my mom remarried when I was 3 to josh, (who is now my step father) but she died in a car accident a few years back. Zayn and I have been friends through it all, he only lived 2 blocks away, so we hung out constantly. But after he went on the Xfactor and joined "one direction" we haven't been able to talk as much. A few months ago they signed a contract for a year off after they had been touring for 2. So I've been enjoying the past few months with him.

I headed to the park which was only a few blocks away. god, I should have grabbed a thicker jacket, this thin one wasn't helping. I arrived at the park minutes later and spotted zayn sitting on the swings, starring down at his phone. He looked up and saw me, smiling. "Hey what's up?" He asked, smile fading a little. "Nothing, just wanted to talk... " I replied looking down at my shoes. "What happened.?" He asked, by this time his smile had vanished. "Josh..." Was all I said.

He stood up and wrapped me in his arms, causing me to let everything out, I cried into his chest as I have done many times before, in this same place. We have been coming here for years. Over by the blue slide is where I told him about the first time josh had touched me, which seemed like forever ago.. I was ten and I had just got home after school, I walked in and went to the kitchen for a snack. When I got in there he had a chair sitting in the very middle of the room, there was broken picture frames of the three of us, and glass shattered everywhere. He looked at me and smirked, he through the have empty beer bottle at me, hitting my forehead, causing it to break. He stood up and smacked me across the face, "you stupid little fuck.!" He screamed "if you hadn't been crying because you wanted dinner, your mom wouldn't have left and got into that fucking crash!" He yelled, making me cry so hard, I was choking on tears. He through me against the counter and pushed me as hard as he could into it. I remember not being able to breath and then everything went black, I had passed out.

Tahhdahh.!(: another chapter. So now you know more about her past but what's the one thing you haven't found out.? Lol duhh her name(; vote and comment please !(: thanks so much!

Michaela<3 Xx