(6)

Cameron

     We pull up at my house after he ignored my directions and got us lost a couple of times. "Thank you, today was what I call fun." I say unbuckling my seat belt making my way out of his car. "Let's do this again sometime." James says smiling at me. I just shake my head and close the passenger side door.  I reach in my pocket for my keys and unlock my house door. I wave off to his car as I closed my front door behind me.

         "Cammie, it's 4:30. Your usually home at 1:40 and why did a car drop you home?" My mother says as she comes from the kitchen. "Well I never knew it was a crime to come home at 4:30. A friend dropped me off, I'm going to my room and I'm not hungry so don't try to feed me" I say as I make my way to the staircase. I walk straight to my room and walk over to my bed. I just lay there, silently.

James

          I pull into the driveway of my house. I take the keys out and get out of the car.  I flip through my keys to find my house keys. I unlock the door and close it behind me. "Honey, Today you must come to our family dinner no excuses tonight. Now go wash up were leaving in an hour or two." I hear my mother say as I try to make my way to my room. "I just got home but alright, Ma." I go straight into the bathroom. Shower time.. I guess.

The Next Day At Lunch

         I stared at her from across the lunch room, wondering whether or not I should walk up to her table. She sat all alone which let me know I had no reason to worry about her friends liking me. I swallowed my pride and decided to walk over.

            "Hey Cams." I say with a nice smirk that offers comfort enough for her to want to engage in conversation. "Oh hey, James. What brings you to my table?" I look at her with great confusion. "Are we not friends? Friends hang out." I reply feeling a bit weirded out that she didn't know this. My Angel isn't use to having friends. Oh yeahhh.

        "Well do friends kiss too." Wow what a smart remark. I sit down next to her, "Well, we could be more then friends" I say cheesing as hard as possible. I can feel her discomfort, I just wait and stare at her. "I don't think that would be a good idea. I'm weird, wouldn't want people to talk about you for hanging around me." Cameron says with such a soft tone of voice as if she was worried.

"People will talk about me regardless, plus I like you" I say this trying to provide her with some type of mental and physical relief.

Cameron

    As he said that I became relaxed, he's really nice. "I'm starting to like your presence very much also." I smile at him revealing my dimples. "I told you, you'd start to like me more." James had so much confidence, it was crazy. For now ... Your going to lose him like you lose everyone else. I  just shake my head trying to get rid of that thought.

       My anxiety ruins every good moment I ever have, but this is one I'd like to keep. I'm really starting to enjoy being around James. Even though we just met, I've become a quite bit attached. Your way too clingy.

        "Alright, so lunch is over. I won't be kidnapping you today but maybe next week. Text me when you get home, Cams. I'll see you tomorrow." James says, getting up from the table and walking off to prepare for his next period. I guess I should do the same.

Thanks For Reading. Hope you enjoyed, even though this chapter is sort of crappy, sorry that it was so short.
-Cÿan