(11)

Monday Afternoon
James
I wait outside of Cameron's seventh period class, remembering she leaves early all the time. The bell rang meaning Cameron would come out of her classroom any minute now. I see her with her light brown braids. She looks so good.

"So are you done staring or can we go now?" Cameron says to me sounding a bit annoyed. "Of course, let's just go right now. Tomorrow Night, we're going on the date with my friends. So remember wear anything you want." I say confidently as I begin to walk down the hallway trying to exit the building as soon as possible.

"Welp, since we're hanging out tomorrow can you just drop me straight home today.." Cameron says rubbing her shoulder. She's always so quick to leave me. I wish she'd open up. She needs to start opening up to me or else things will go no where but South. "I have no problem dropping you straight home. Let's go." I say smiling trying to make her feel comfortable. I open the passenger side door for her. As she gets in I close the door behind her. I walk around to get into the driver's seat.

As I drive there was nothing but bare silence. Not a single word exchanged as I continuously glance at Cams every chance I get. I pull up to her house and turn to look her in the eye. "Well. Here's your stop, see you tomorrow." I say before moving in to kiss her. She moves her head to the right making me kiss the passenger seat. She gets out of the car and begins to laugh. "Not today, I'm not in the mood for kisses but I got you tomorrow." Cameron says giving me a slight relief as I pick my head up. Damn! She curved me bro.. I pull off and drive to my house.

An hour later ..

"Dude, dude, dude, wake up dude." I hear my older brother say as i swat his hand from from my face. "Why are you standing over me?" I shake my head and wipe my face with my hands trying to figure out why he would wake me up from my nap. "I need to borrow your keys." Tanner puts his hand out expecting me to give my keys. "Its in the car leave me alone, I left my keys in my car. It's not like your going to work or anything." I say getting angry with Tanner since he does not have a job and he's 18.

   "Your being rude for no reason, Dude. Mom wants you to come to dinner on Thursday night for your birthday. Go downstairs, she wants to discuss some things with you." Jamie says as he walks out the room.

Gosh, "dude" gets so annoying after a while. I get up out of my bed to go talk my mom. "Oh hello my beloved child, we're having a birthday dinner for you. Can you invite your girlfriend  to join me, you, your sister, brother and father for dinner Thursday night. We are also having a family dinner in our dining room tonight so make sure you wash up before then." My mother says as I sat down at the island.

I shake my head and begin to think about how Cameron will feel about all off this. "I'll be sure to mom." I say smiling at my beautiful mother. " I can't wait to see your beautiful blonde haired blue eyes girlfriend. Oh and the waiters we have hired are Karl, Wyatt, and this boy named Evan who just started at the resturant today. Your father wants to test his skills." My mother says as I begin to rethink every word she just said.

Not only did she just say that she expects my girlfriend to be whife but she also hired Evan to be one of my waiters. Your in a pile of deep shit. I take my phone out of my pocket to text Cameron immediately.

Me: Cams, I need you to come to my birthday dinner on Thrusday.
My Angel😍: Your birthday is this week and u aint tell me. Some friend u r.
Me: okay well, you'll need to dress up cuz my parents really want to meet you

Just tell her that your mother believes shes your girlfriend during your date.

This is just a take on James life since his POV usually just lasts for about 30 seconds. Alright so for every chapter there is a depressing ass Tumblr photo. Because I just have a whole bunch of Tumblr photos. And so with that I hope you guys enjoyed this little chapter 😊 and HEYYYYYYYYYY
- Cÿan