(13)

Also that is not Cameron and James characters in the GIF, that is just so y'all get the gist of this chapter. Please remember they are an interracial couple

WARNING: MATURE CONTENT IN THIS CHAPTER. PLEASE DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE UNDERAGE. I TRIED TO MAKE NOT VERY EXPLICIT, BUT PLEASE ENJOY😙

James
I pushed my chair back as I stood up infront of the table. "What did you do?" I say as Cameron continued to cry. My mother looked up at me and just chuckled. "Oh James, your making such a scene. I don't know what happened to your little friend." I looked into Cameron's eyes seeing nothing but hurt. Cameron wiped her tears and she began to talk. "I am a teenage girl, there is no reason for you. A GROWN WOMAN! To shame me, now that's disguisting." She took a huge breath for a few seconds, "I'm obviously not wanted here so I'll be going now." She took up all her stuff and walked out. I have to admit she looks good but I have to fix this. "Mom, my birthday dinner is over. All of you guys can go home, I'm leaving." I began to chase after Cameron, it was obvious I had no choice. Angels shouldn't cry. I pushed open the restaurant's doors just to see Cameron on the side of my car crying.

        "Babes, I'm sorry. At first my mother wanted my girlfriend to be white so she's just finding any reason to hate you." I began to wipe the tears from her eyes and kiss her forehead. "I can drive you home if it makes you feel any better" She opened the car door. "James it's my fault, I should've covered up. I'm sorry I ruined—" "You ruined nothing. Look Cams, I love you and if anything my mother ruined my birthday dinner. I'd rather hang out with you anyway." I could see her face light up right before my eyes. I just told her that I love her for the first time.

Cameron

    He loves me, he really loves me. "How about we just hang out at my house instead for you birthday? I have something to tell you when we get there." James nodded his head in a agreement and began to drive me to my house. Let's see how this goes.

Twenty Minutes Later

I closed my room door and made my way over to my bed. "James, I don't know if I love you. But I do know that I like you a lot." He grinned and sat right next to me. "I want to make up for everything that occurred tonight. Could you unzip my dress for me?" James slowly began to unzip my dress. I began to take off my heels and dress. I stood in front of him with just my undergarments. "You really are an Angel, your so beautiful but we don't have to do this especially if your not ready." I climbed on top of his lap and began to kiss him.

       We began to kiss and I played with his tongue as his hands moved down to my butt. I began to unbutton his shirt, everything came naturally. He started to take off his shirt and lay me down onto my back. He made his way from my neck to my belly button, his kisses made me shiver. He looked me right in my eyes and slid my panties off. He began to suck on my clit which such a sensation, he made his way further down making circles and just doing everything right. "James, James, James..." I began to moan as he did his thing. As he ate, he looked me right in the eye and moved his hand onto my breast. Making me feel a sensation that made me forget everything that had happened. I feel as if my body was about to explode, it was like an eruption had occurred. James began to lick up all that was left, "you did good, are you ready?" I shook my head yes because it was as if I could not speak. He kissed me with tongue, letting me taste everything. He took off his pants and boxers.

      He climbed back on top of me, looking for my confirmation before he slid in. All I could was give him a thumbs up. Although he slid in slowly it hurt but as he began to stroke everything was better. His body on mine, me clinching his back, his groans, nothing was better

Twenty Minutes Later

      We both laid next to each other, I placed my head and arm on his chest. I couldn't say much because I was out of breath. I couldn't believe I just lost my virginity. Wait is this his first time? With moves like that, it couldn't be. "James, was this your first time?" He turned to me and nodded his head yes. "Then where'd you learn all that?  And why lose your virginity to me?" He began to chuckle, "Porn, of course and as I said before I love you". So this is what love feels like? Well love is awesome. I pulled the cover over both of us as he held me tight. He kissed my forehead and I began to drift off.

BANG
BANG
BANG

    "Cameron it's time for school." My mother yelled through the door. "If you do not answer me I'm coming in." I turned over to see James sleeping peacefully next to me. "MOM I'M UP GIVE ME 10 MINUTES PLEASE" I began to panic and shake James as hard as I could. "My mom is home and we need to get out of here before she sees you." He jumped up and began to put on his slacks and white button down. "Don't forget to use the bathroom" I remind him as I remember all my lessons from Health. I grab my towel and grab his hand leading him into the bathroom with me as my mom was downstairs. I jumped into the shower and peed while I ran the water. I need to get to school and fast.

Hope y'all liked this. I haven't posted this in a while. This is unedited. Please enjoy, it's really been a year but here's something juicy.
-Cÿan