0.5

-Grayson-

"Dolan, I'm gonna write you up." Mr Lowe threatened to me as I threw a paper airplane up into the air.

The guys beside me all snickered. "Ooohh Grayson." Garett, a sophomore says, I roll my eyes and start writing whatever notes were on the board.

This homeroom was kinda lit, the teacher just gave a power point for you to copy down and other than that there wasn't much work. Also the people were always lit too.

As I was scribbling on my paper I heard  a knock at the door, Mr Lowe went to the door where our secretary stood with a new student, from what I could see from the behind it was a average height girl with short ombre hair.

I looked back at Garett and threw a paper airplane, causing some laughs.

"Class, quiet please." Mr Lowe said popping his head back into the class room.

As I was joking around with Garett and  Nathan Mr Lowe entered the class again with the new girl, me not noticing I laughed along to Nathan's joke.

"Alright class listen up." Mr Lowe said.

"We have a new student in our homeroom." He paused.

"Would you like to introduce yourself?" He asked her.

I got out another piece of paper to make another airplane when she said her name.

"Hayden, Hayden Smith." She said clearing her throat.

I looked up from my binder and saw her, it was her.

She looked back at me for a second before her eyes darted back to Mr Lowe.

Without knowing what to do I smacked my binder shut and got up, leaving the class room.

"Dolan get back here." Mr Lowe said before I slammed the door.

I walked down the hallway and out to the parking lot where I got in my car and drove home.

What the hell.

-
-
-
-
Story finna get lit