1.5

Hayden

The next day consisted of a nurse coming to my house and checking up on me. That went well I think.

She left around 12 and both of my parents were at work after me insisting that neither of them needed to take off to take care of me.

I grew bored laying across my bed watching youtube all day. Looking out of my window I noticed how bad it was raining. I sighed and got up going downstairs.

Everyone else was at school at the moment and honestly I missed school something I never have before.

I sat on my couch and went on my phone looking at snapchat stories. Paul posted a flexing selfie in the school bathroom, of course. Ethan had a video of him shooting rubber bands at one of our teachers and Gracie posted a bathroom mirror selfie. Wow I am glad my friends cherish a good education.

Right after I clicked my phone off it dinged I turned it back over and read the notification.

Grayson Dolan: wyd

I smiled and replied.

To; Grayson Dolan: chilling aren't you supposed to be in class?

Grayson Dolan: sikeee I have no 4th period Wednesdays

To; Grayson Dolan: how nice. wait then where are you 😂?

Grayson Dolan: Outside of your house actually

I froze what in the world I got up and walked over to the window overlooking the driveway and sure enough Grayson's car was parked in my driveway.

To; Grayson Dolan: Um why?

Grayson Dolan: Im bored and I miss you :(

To; Grayson Dolan: So you just show up and my house?? lmaooo

Grayson Dolan: let me in I brought pizza😉

To; Grayson Dolan: Why didn't you say so, the doors unlocked

I smiled and watched as he ran out of his car trying not to be soaked by the rain. A few seconds later he was on my porch knocking on my door. Really Grayson I said it was unlocked. I opened the door to reveal a smiling wet Grayson with a Dominos box in his hand.

"I bare gifts." He says handing me the box. I smile and take the box feeling how light it was, opening it I noticed there was one and a half pieces left. "Sorry I got hungry in your driveway." He says. I laugh and put the box on the coffee table.

"You know I'd give you a hug but I've already had a bath today." I say pointing to his drenched shirt. He gets a smirk on his face before wrapping his arms around me. "Grayson!" I groan. He laughs. "You know you love my hugs Hayden."

"Yeah but not when you've been out in the rain." I say. He smiles and lets me go before plopping down on my couch. "So what are we watching?" He asks grabbing the remote.

"The Kardashians actually." I say sitting beside him. "Ethan was watching that last night." He tells me laughing. "Who do you think showed it to me?" I ask because in fact I remember Ethan and Is countless Kardashian marathons.

"Hey pass me that blanket." Grayson says pointing to a fuzzy throw behind me. I grab it and and hand it to him. "Thanks." He says and then winks. wtf.

Around 20 minutes later Grayson's snuggled up on my couch with his head in my lap. He starts uncontrollably laughing waking me up from the daze I was in. I jump and look at the tv where a Petco commercial is on and the puppies are in Halloween costumes.

"Grayson are you okay?" I laugh. "God they're so cute." He smiles. "Yes Grayson I know." "Like you." He says winking again. What is up with this child today. I smile before leaning back and dozing off again.
-
-
Im woken up by Grayson softly snoring on my lap. I smile before checking the time on my phone. 4:56

Both of my parents got off at 5 mom getting home around 5:15 and dad around 5:30. "Graysonnn." I said softly. He slowly woke up and blinked a couple times. "Hey what time is it." He asked in a sleepy voice. "Almost five." I say and his eyes widened. "Ive been asleep for that long." He says shocked. I nod. "Me too." I say before getting up.

He gets up after me and stretches.

"Well Hayden I'd love to stay but I have practice at 6." He says. I nod and give a half smile. He extends his arms to hug me and I hug him back for what felt like forever. He kissed my forehead and pulled away. "See you tomorrow." He smiles and walks out of my house.

Man I love this kid.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Its been ages