1.0

I pull open my door to reveal none other than my best friend and brother, Brandon.

"BRANDON!" I say giving him a huge hug. I hadn't seen him in almost a year.

I don't let go of him for awhile. I missed him so much.

"Cute hair." He says. My hair was almost to my shoulders and I had recently dyed it.

"Thanks bro." I says tackling him with another hug.

-
-
"So how are things.." Brandon starts. I knew he was talking about the twins.

"Ethan and I are cool." I paused. "Grayson and I however." I sighed.

"Aw sis its okay." He said giving me a hug. We were sitting on the couch finishing the Teen Wolf I was watching before.

"Yeah. I miss him." I say.

He nods. "You know what, I don't want to talk about it. Hows college?" I ask him. "So guess what." He says with a goofy smile.

"What?" I laugh. "Well." He scratches his neck. "Theres this girl.." He says smiling again.

"OH MY GOD BRANDON WHO IS SHE." I practically yell.

"Her names Allison, and I don't know Hayden theres just something about her." He smiles the whole time.

"Dude I need to meet her, how long have y'all been ya know dating." I say winking.

"About that." He pauses.

"We're just talking right now because she just got out of a relationship and isn't ready or whatever but I know she likes me." He says with a wink.

"Bro let me read your messages." I say.

"Okay, but don't read the snapchat ones." He says with a serious face.

"Oh my god Brandon." I say punching his shoulder.

He hands me his phone and I go on his iMessage.

I click on Allison ❤️.

"Did you literally text her Bryson Tiller lyrics?" I say laughing.

He smiles.

"Dude these messages are so cute Brandon."

"I really like her Hayden." He says.

-
-

Brandon, me, and my parents were all at Casa eating later that night. It was around 7.

"So Hayden what did you and Gracie do last night?" My mom asks.

Oh shit.

"Oh we just chilled at her house. Why?" I ask.

"No reason? Should I know something?" She says laughing. I shake my head.

A minute later the waiter came back with the bill and we left.

As we drove home my mom stopped at Walmart, and because I wanted some takis and Brandon wanted some kind of protein powder we all went in.

"So Hayden." Brandon starts as were walking alone on an aisle.

"So me and a couple friends are going to throw a Halloween party at our college house."

Mentally I groaned at the sound of another party.

"And you know my friend Dawson?" He asks. I nod.

Dawson came with Brandon some weekends to our house in Florida. He was pretty chill and we quickly became friends, also he was pretty hot but that was besides the point.

"Well he was wondering if you'd go with him."

"Wait for real?" I ask. Brandon nods. "But only if you want to and you're ready." He says.

"Yeah totally, but its gonna be a chill party right?" I ask. "Yeah we're not trying to get kicked out of college halfway through."

I nod. "Costume?" "Yeah but nothing slutty." He says with a laugh.

I shove him and laugh. "You know I wouldn't."

We laugh and I grab my Takis. We meet up with my parents at the front where we pay and walk out into parking lot.
-
-
-
-
-
LMAO I HAVENT UPDATED IN FOREVER WTAF
BUT IM DEFO UPDATING FRIDAY (my birthday ;) ) SORRY LOVE YOU GUYS 💟💟💟 -Haylee