0.8

Hayden's POV

I was at home, alone sitting on my bed and doing what homework I had for the night.

My phone buzzed, and I picked it up.

Gracie: Hello whore whats up

I laughed lightly and replied.

To Gracie: Homework bitch

Gracie: algebra?

To Gracie: yaaaa

Gracie: lmao ill give you the answers but come over

To Gracie: now?

Gracie: hell yeah

To Gracie: be there in 10

I clicked my phone off and got off the bed, changing from a huge t shirt into black jeans, a maroon sweater and my black huaraches.

Getting into my car I drove down the road to Gracie's.

As I passed the twins house I couldn't help but look. The appearance hadn't changed at all since I left.

Sighing I turn up the radio which blasts Black Beatles aka my shit.

Getting too into the song as I stop at the stop light I grab my phone to text Gracie that I was almost there.

As I was in the middle of the text I look up at the light turned green.

I put my phone in the seat and drove.

"That girl is a real crowd pleaser." I basically yelled out the rolled down window.

As I pulled up to Gracie's I turned down my radio, putting my car in park and getting out.

I walked up her cement walkway until I got to her front porch.

After a ring of the doorbell she was standing in the door way with a smile on her face and a black dress in her arms similar to the one she was wearing.

"Please don't tell me-." I started.

"Hayden were going to a party." She stated.

"Dude I just got back in Jersey 5 days ago." I say.

"Cmon, you've been in your feelings the whole time, you need to seriously have some fun." She says. I sigh following her into her house.

"Who's party is this anyways?" I ask.

"Paul's." She says throwing the dress at me.

"Put that on." She says.

"A please would be appreciated." I say rolling my eyes.

I take off the sweater and jeans I had on and put the black skater style dress on, it actually looked pretty good on me.

"Hell yeah." She says looking me up and down.

"I need shoes." I say. "Go pick out some of mine." She says.

Eventually after looking through her HUGE closet of heels and other shoes I pick out a pair of tan gladiator sandals, being that the dress was mid thigh length.

"You look great." She says clapping.

"Now come on the party started an hour ago." She says leading me out to my car.