[Finale♢]♢

' Vote, Comment, Follow

This is The Last Chapter But There Will be A Short Sequel. ❤

---

[Sam♢]♢

{Falling stars}

"damn sam" some boy in my class said.

"thats what chanel hoe ass get." some one else said.

I looked back over to my table and jasmine wasn't there anymore. Candice was on the one telling Sammie and Nikki, Uhh fuck her.

I walked into the hallways looking for jasmine.i found her at the water fountain. "Jasmine!"

"leave me alone, you is a dog I swear."

"Jasmine i fucked her long time ago why can't you believe me!"

"you never let me go down on you!"

really?

"jasmine, I was high as fuck, if you wanna go down on me then I'll let you please don't be mad at me over this petty ass hoe."

"I think we need a real break this time!"

"what , hell nah jasmine don't do this again, I swear to God I'm not playing with you."

"what you gon punch me like you punched her?"

"jasmine, you acting like a-"

"like a what? uhh?" she said getting up in my face.

"Man fuck this shit!" I walked off to the principal office because I knew he was looking for me.

$$$

I Walked Home, It wasn't dark but it was almost dark. after my put burst, I left school early, yup the bitch told, then the principal told me to take the rest of the week off, and no my record will not be affected because I haven't been in trouble the whole year, and plus his ass like my moms. ion see what he like but... let me stop.

I puffed on a blunt, as I let my hair hang low. my hat was to the front, and I was standing infront of a building looking at the cars pass back and forward.

I was far from the crib, but I been walking since I left school, I was mad as fuck, so I kept walking an I obviously winded up in the hood. I wasn't scared thou. I had my heat on me if a nigga wanted to get cocky.

"Aye, Sam?" I looked around and my smile was wide as fuck. Ian see my nigga pic. in a while.

We call em pic, cuz he pick the best trap houses and stuff. this nigga is the plug I swear. "Niggaaa." my high ass, splurred.

"What chu been up to?" He said dapping me up.

"Shid, tryna stay outta trouble."

"Ain't that shit hard shit to do,whicho delinquent ass."

"Nigga, chill ." I laughed.

"What chu doing over here?"
he asked looking around, motioning this bad ass neighborhood.

"I was mad ass fuck so I walked, without realizing where the hell is was going."

"Well, alright be safe, my car in the shop so I can't take you home, you want me to ask Drill?"

"Nigga, you know me and drill hate each other."

"Bruh, how bout someone punched his sister in her shit, she always running round her thottin' and she wanna act all innocent around him, I knew someone will get her ass."

"Nigga, what's his sister name?"

"chanel-"

"she dark skinned?"

"She fine too!"

"Bruh, I punched her ass, she was tryna make me look like a fuck nigga, you know Ian with that shit."

"Ian telling drill shit, he looking for who did it now, you betta' leave now."

"Fuck his bitch ass, Ian scared of that nigga, rememba' we fought and I beat his ass?"

"Yeah, but this nigga got extra nuckleheads, to do anything for him"

"Ian, scared period, all the shit that happened in my life, im able to lash out on him just how did his lying ass sister."

"You wildin' but forreal leave now or ima tell killer you working for, Aniston."

"You cold hearted bruh " I laugh, Aniston was killer worst enemy in Florida or new York where ever, if someone told killer I was working for him I would be dead off rip. vice versa for Aniston truth is they blood brothers and I guess they always hated each other. what ever that ain't non of my business.

"You know I will, try me get outta here now bruh forreal-"

"Aight, aight im leaving." I scurried away into the dark streets, hearing screaming, crying and arguing this not a place I wanna be at, at all.

"Aye, Sam long time no see!" Drill chuckled fuck! do he know.

"wassup! " I played if off. I saw his hoodlums in the car with him.

"You know who my sister is?"

"That thot, that live round hea'?" I was bold as fuck, because I can be he ain't bout nothing.

or at least I thought so.

"You think this a joke, you fucked my sister face up?"

"Hey and every one of them niggas in that car with you , fucked her face."

"You lying.."

"Ask em!" i waited.

"man shy lying"

"remember we ran a train-"

"Nigga shut up."

"Jump her lying ass."

I pulled out my gun, ain't nobody funna jump me. I felt a sharp pain in the back of my head. Punches and kicks came my way. I heard the running back to the car, and then the car took off.

I slowly loss conscience.

---------

Till Next time , (Secerts) : Secert Lover Sequel Is dropping This Winter.😊😊 more drama and more sex 😭😭

Thank you all for taking your special time out to read this book I wanna S/O independent_scorpio for supporting me and The Others❤