[48☆Star..Banner]☆

' Vote , Comment, Follow 😤

Uhh, I know i haven't been here is a while but , Enjoy 😋💕❤

---------

narration...

Sam, tossed and turned in her hospital bed, with the sun slowly peeking through. Candice, sat up in her seat as she constantly removed her eyes from social media to her bestfriend.

Sam, was beaten up but the boys didn't do damage, Candice new about Camilla but never knew she was related to gang members, Camilla was known for breaking up happy homes, and calling her brother when she, was in the tub with satan.

but this time, Sam was angry, and she's was willing to do anything for her happiness .

One Week Later...

Sam, has no parents, she only has her sister and her bestfriend, Jasmine friend zoned her, with the exclusion of knowing about , Sam's ass whooping.

The Girls had, Two more months is school, with scholarships back to back who knew a drug dealer was so smart.

Although Sam was street smart, nothing could ever match up to her being book smart.

She sat in her class chilling as usual.

---

[Sam]

Me and Carolina shared Glares this bitch thought her brother was a real nigga, we'll he wasn't he wasn't really bout, shit, his little friends ain't do shit to me.

"What?" I asked with an attitude towards Caily.

"Nothing."

"aight carey."

"My name is Camilla"

"I wish I cared." I shot back I really didn't remember this bitch name at the moment but all I knew was I need to get rid of her.

"Can you help me?" she asked.

"Bitch die for all I care." I said irradiated.

"you don't mean that right?" she asked with sureness in her eyes.

"I'm serious as Hillary wanting to be president!"

"What ever you'll come back as usual-"

"Listen here, Cadie, im not in the mood for this bullshit, so please , im saying please Stop lying to yourself, that was three years ago,say this with me buy slowly so you can understand, I Samantha Taylor Steels will never ever I mean never go back out with you." Shid, I had to break it down to her slow ass.

She got up and ran out the classroom crying like a little bitch. Thank you jesus.

I wanted to get out of this class already. I don't know why Jasmine wasn't talking to me, it urked my nerves.

The bell rang, and I went after her, we'll I was until some chick hugged her and kissed her cheek. the fuck?

"Aye Jasmine?" I called out, I was mad as fuck, well jealous.

"What, do you want?" she rolled her eyes.

"what the fuck did I do to you, why you tripping?"