your heart can burn

Phoenix woke up tied to a chair . Her head was bleeding , she had a headache and her face was stained with tears . Her father was standing in front of her . The expression in his face was hard , she could tell he was angry .

" your a disappointment to me and to the creed you signed " blackwood said as he folded a piece of paper .
" why can't you just leave him alone he's done nothing " Phoenix pulled against her bounds .
" guess why , you love him and he's in the way of my plains , if you want him alive you'll kill who I tell you to kill " blackwood lighted a match " your heart can burn , all it needs is a spark " blackwood smirked .
Phoenix suddenly realized what her father had done " why " ....

Four hours earlier ...

Blackwood was standing by the stairs of 221b . Sherlock , John and Lestrade run out of the flat .
Blackwood raises a small gun and points it at sherlock and shoots .
Sherlock falls to the ground .

Four hours later ..

Phoenix stairs in horror as blackwood drags a choking sherlock into the room .She struggles against the rope .
Sherlock coughs up blood and groans .
Blackwood points a gun at sherlock with one hand and with the other he holds Phoenix's assassin creed form over a fire .

Phoenix has tears running down her face . Sherlock ment the world to Phoenix but if her assassin's creed form is damaged the other assassin's , her friends for many years will come after her and they will take her life .

Sherlock looked at Phoenix .
" burn it ! " Phoenix yelled " let sherlock live ! "

Blackwood smiled .
" give up your life for his " blackwood dropped the paper into the fire . And she heard it sizzle and burn into nothing .
Blackwood laughed " your working for me no matter what , time for goodbyes " and blackwood shot sherlock .
Phoenix screamed .