the truth

Sherlock woke with a start he looked around he was in his bedroom at 221b . It had all been a dream he thought . Phoenix walked in with a bowl of warm water and a towel .
" sherlock , you weren't supposed to be up yet " Phoenix sat down in a chair beside his bed .
Sherlock looked at her " what happened Phoenix " .
" someone drugged your tea this morning and the drug didn't kick in till we were in the carriage headed to the crime scene " Phoenix gently placed the warm wet towel on Sherlock's forehead .

John walked in " how is the smart ass " sherlock and Phoenix both smiled .
" I'm fine " sherlock smiles .
" well I'll leave and let Phoenix doctor you so you can rest " John walked out the door . Phoenix shut the door as john walked out .

Sherlock sat up and Phoenix gave sherlock a drink of water and soaked the towel and placed it back on Sherlock's forehead . Sherlock looked at her " sentiment " .
" sorry " Phoenix asked. " sentiment " sherlock repeated " no wonder I couldn't smell the drug in my tea yesterday ."
" sherlock , what does sentiment have to do with " Phoenix was cut short when sherlock kisses her on the lips and held her cheeks in his hands . Phoenix kissed back and ran her hands through his curly black hair . When they parted they were both breathless .
" sherlock " Phoenix said shocked .
" Phoenix I love you " sherlock said as he held her hands .
" I love you too sherly " Phoenix kissed him .