Chapter 1: The Pirate Misunderstanding

"Can you believe Qwark?" Ratchet said as they traveled in Aphelion to the Curruellian Sector. "I think it's a great idea to make new starships that run on common fuel." Replied Clank. "You call Geletoniun common? And how did Blargian scientists invent starships that run on Geletoniun anyway?" Said Ratchet. "That's not the point, Ratchet! What's amazing is that they invented a great way to charge more bolts than they pay for. Meridian City and Galactic Authorities will get a lot more income now when we get the Geletoniun." Explained Clank. "Hold that thought, Clank. There seems to be a whole fleet of Pirate Ships blocking our entrance to Cobalia!"

"Who might be the landlubbers wanting to land on this system?" Asked a pirate through the speaker. "We're just here to make a deal with business men. That's all. We don't want trouble." Said Ratchet. "Let this man go through! He means well!" Said the voice of Captain Slag's First mate, Rusty Pete. "Alrighty then, show is your face, and we'll let ye' pass." Said Captain Slag. "Wait wait wait, I think there's a better way to solve this!" Said Ratchet really quickly. It was too late, they already turned on the view screen. "Why, it's the Lombax!" Said Slag. "Me Matees, prepare to shoot these two landlubbers down!"

"Wait, Lombax?" Said a familiar smuggler's voice. "Don't shoot him! He's the whole reason why we're here!" Said the smuggler. "Aye! Me bad. I'm started to rust on ye' old body! Ye' may pass." Said Slag. "When your done, Lombax, head back up here to the mothership. There's so thing we need to show you." Said the smuggler, "Alright, we'll be done ASAP." Said Ratchet as they entered the clear atmosphere of Cobalia.