Chapter 11: Fleet Over Todano

They were outside the planet. However, the Thug fleet was somewhere inside the planet. Todano is a Rocky Mountain and grassy plains planet. Megacorp took advantage of the safe, battle advantaged grassy mountain to make an armory with guided tours. As high secured as it was, even for the tourists, Ratchet still managed to infiltrate and raid the base. This was one of the first times that Ratchet and Clank met the neutral nerd version of Stuart Zurgo.

"Todano in range." Said Ratchet as they approached the planet.

"I know, Ratchet. I have photoreceptors." Said Clank. They approached the planet at supersonic speed to where the fleet is. They got there, but they must've been expecting them because the Scorpion got barricaded with missiles.

"We're under attack!" Yelled Ratchet.

"I know, Ratchet! I h-..... Nevermind." Said Clank. Clank hopped on Ratchet's back and accelerated the Thruster Pack. The teleporter went out possibly due to missile hitting the ship.

"I guess that we're gonna have to get to the hangar on foot." Said Ratchet. They took an elevator from the bridge to the interior ship.

"Be careful, Ratchet. I saw many Thug ships entering the ship. I'm sorry. The only help I can do is shoot down these ships outside. There is high Thug defenses on the outside of your hangar. You guys are gonna have to destroy it yourselves from the inside. Get to the main flight deck hangar and take those guys out." Said Talwyn through Ratchet's communicator as they were traveling down the elevator. They got down to the high deck bellow the bridge, but the Thugs were waiting of them. Ratchet killed the 5 that were waiting with a Constructo Bomb Glove.

"Boy, these guys are brutal!" Yelled Ratchet.

"I suggest you purchase a new weapon from our in-ship Megacorp Vendor." Said Clank.

"Alright, then." Said Ratchet. Ratchet rushed for a Megacorp vendor. He bought The Bouncer. Ratchet smiled when he bought it because he figured that now, he can have an arsenal from Three different weapon companies. Ratchet and Clank navigated their way to the hanger, owning so many Thugs with the bouncer. It fired a missile that exploded with separate bouncing time bombs. They took out the hangar defenses.

"We secured The Purple Scorpion. Proceeding with the mission." Said Ratchet to Talwyn on the communicator.

"Excellent. Any chance you could help me clear out the ships outside the enemy ship hangar?" Asked Talwyn.

"I guess so. As long as I don't die." Said Ratchet.

"Well, heroes tend not to die." Said Talwyn.

"Better safe than sorry I guess." Said Ratchet. Ratchet and Clank hopped into Aphelion which fortunately was not destroyed when the Thugs took over. They left the scorpion. But, as soon as they went into the atmosphere, they got barricaded with enemy fire.

"Not as easy as it looks, huh." Said Talwyn.

"We need reinforcements!" Yelled Ratchet.

"I tried to call Qwark, but he wouldn't answer!" Yelled Talwyn.

"We're gonna have to retreat! Lets all get back to the ship and flee!" Yelled Clank.

"We can't! They're creaming the ship, too!" Yelled Talwyn.

"This is it. We're gonna have to go A-Wall on the Rangers." Said Ratchet.

"There must be another way." Said Clank firmly.

"Well, whatever we're doing, we have to do it quick!" Said Talwyn.

"No wait! What's that!?" Said Clank. There was just a huge wave of ships that came out of nowhere.

"Hey, Rqtchet. We made an alliance with Megacorp!" Said a Galactic Ranger through communications.

"Those do appear to be Megacorp ships." Said Clank. A robotic face appeared on the view screen.

"Don't worry. We got this situation under control. You guys just go inside that enemy ship. I'm the commander of these Megacorp ships." Said the robot.

"Oh, look. We don't have to die again." Said Ratchet. He flew inside the ship along with the legion Ringworm. They landed and exited Aphelion. The Rangers did as well.

"Glad you made it in one piece, Commander." Said one of the Rangers to Ratchet. The Rangers drew their guns as well as Ratchet drew his bouncer. Only two more Rangers survived when they took over the ship and finally reached the bridge. The four of them cornered the Thug leader that was the only thug alive on the ship.

"Hey! What do you guys want from us!" Said the Thug leader.

"We want answers. How did you guys know we were coming?" Asked Ratchet.

"This Skidd McMarkzz guy. He's really cool. We all follow him on the Holo-Net. He posted and said that you guys were attacking us. So we stayed alarmed." Said the Thug leader.

"Oh, brother. And, where are these prisoners?" Asked Ratchet.

"What prisoners?" Asked the Thug leader.

"TELL US NOW!" Yelled Ratchet.

"Wow there, bub. We really get a lot of prisoners. Ill give em to you. It's just uhh... Ya need to be more um... Specific." Said the Thug leader.

"We're talking about Angela Cross." Said Ratchet.

"Angela? Oh, Ratchet. Your not gonna like this." Said the Thug leader.

"If she's still alive, then lay it on me good." Said Ratchet.

"Well um... We kind of framed her for a crime. We sent her to Polaris to go to Vordoom Prison in Viceron." Said the Thug leader.

"Are you kidding me?! Tachyon would've fond her and killed her! Even I needed a lot of help and I barely survived him!" Said Ratchet.

"Oh, nah. This was AFTER Polaris Independence." Said the Thug leader. One of the Galactic Rangers was huge and launched missiles.

"Can I do the honors, commander?" He said.

"Sure thing. Just don't get blood on your double plating." Said Ratchet.

"Woah woah. Hey! What are you doing!?" Yelled the Thug leader. The Ranger grabbed the Thug leader and threw him out the window.

"Hey commander, there is a teleporter to the main hangar." Said the other Ranger.

"That would've been nice to know." Said Clank.

"What do you know, Clank. You've just been chillin. All strapped to my back and whatnot." Said Ratchet. "Oh hey, look! It's a data disk." Ratchet kept it and took it with him. They all went through the teleporter.

"Fleet over Todano secured, Qwark. Heading back to the Phoenix." Said Ratchet.