7

-Loki's POV-

His arms are crossed over his chest as he stands, staring at me.

I squirm under his intense gaze. I thought he'd be here by the time I was already asleep.

Neither of us speak for the longest time, but when the silence is broken, it's by him.

"Do you want to talk about it?"

I glare at him as I snarl. "I did three years ago. When it happened."

He chuckles and rolls his eyes. "I was a little busy living my life, Loki."

I let out a small pained laugh and look away from him, now crossing my arms lazily. My eyes begin to burn. Before I can even try to stop them, the tears start rolling down my face. I notice his expression change to worry and regret.

He kneels down in front of me, resting his hands on my thighs as he leans closer. A hint of anger shines in his eyes as I begin to cry even more. "Loki, what the fuck happened?" He asks through clenched teeth.

I don't hesitate to tell him because last time I saw him angry, he broke a table. In one punch. "And after he said all of that, all of his friends and some other people took turns hitting me, trying to beat the gay out of me. Now, everyone calls me a rapist and keep saying that I force guys to be gay. I made some friends and now they're all trying to take them away from me." I sputtered a few words, but I told him everything. From the times in the art room with Ashton to the days I spent in the bathroom stall crying from the pain of a beating. By the time I finished speaking, he had angry tears in his eyes.

He surprises me a bit when his arms wrap around my waist and he buries his face in my tummy. "I'm so sorry, Loki. I thought it was just a simple break up. I didn't think you needed me for that. I figured mom could've helped you." I could barely hear his muffled words, but I understood nonetheless.

I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him closer. If that's even possible. I just sat there, hugging and crying with my brother. I don't know when I lost consciousness, but I woke up in my bed, still hugging my brother. We are now laying down, our legs entangled and arms still wrapped around each other. I close my eyes and let sleep take over again.

* * * * * *

-Chase's POV-

I knock on the door feeling anxious to see my mate. I have been feeling uneasy all day because of earlier when I felt some kind of aching pain in my chest. I figured it had something to do with Loki, so I came as soon as I could to check on him. I look down at the time on my phone and sigh. It's past nine. Maybe I should just text him. I turn around and start walking across the lawn, but stop when I hear the door open behind me. I turn back and there stands Mr. Gray with a small smile on his face.

"You can go on to his room. He might still be awake."

I nod and go in after he moves a bit to the side to let me through. I go to Loki's room, but stop at the door when I smell something unfamiliar. It is mingling with my mates scent. I was about to knock when I heard soft snoring. That sound led me to opening the door. Loki doesn't snore. Who else is in there? When I pop my head in, I notice a pair on Loki's bed. One with jet black hair, the other with dirty blonde. The blonde one is shirtless and holding a small looking Loki in his arms as they both sleep, the blonde rather soundly.

I feel something inside me silently break as I look at the scene before me. I just quietly close the door and leave, thanking Loki's father on the way out. I went straight into the woods behind my house. I shifted into my wolf, shredding my clothes in the process and running as fast as I can to nowhere in particular. My wolf whines and whines.