(15)

~Luke~

I could tell that Perrie is mad at me. By the way she hang up tells me she is.

I just really can't.

If I go there,Michael will see me. And I will be introduce as Perrie's boyfriend. That can cause a scene.

I tried calling Perrie hundreds of times but she wouldn't answer. I guess she's really mad at me

Since she isn't answering I decide to go to her house.

I saw the lights on so she might be there. I knock on the door and hear her.

"Who is it?"

"Uh babe it's... It's me." I said. I heard her walking towards the door.

She opened it and I saw her looking mad. Oh god!

"I thought you were at babysitting?" Huh? Baby sitting? I never said I was gonna--

Oh yeah. I remember lying to her.

"Uh uhm..." Oh glob! "Uhm.. They were sent home early."

"Oh really?" She crossed her arms.

"Yah." I answered instantly. "I come here since you weren't answering my calls. Are you... Are you mad at me?"

She rolled her eyes and said sarcastically. "Oh I wasn't mad at you for not going to Starbucks when you were suppose to."

"I told you I was gonna babysit!"

"Yeah but still! You could have said it earlier."

"I'm sorry. I didn't know it would get you mad. Please forgive me." I plead. I hold both of her hand. "Please babe. I love you. I promise not to do it again."

She sigh and said. "Fine I forgive you."

I hugged her tightly. "Thanks babe... I love you." I smiled.

"I love you too." She said hugging me back.

"Now let's go." I said pulling her out but she stopped.

"Wait where!? I'm not dressed well!" She said and I notice she was wearing a plain white shirt and a Minnie Mouse pajama.

"Oh I'm sorry. I didn't notice." I laugh a little. "Go and get dressed. We're going on our own date."

She cheered and came in the house. I was gonna follow her when she closed the door at me. I was gonna sit down to wait outside but the door opened.

"Sorry babe. I was so excited I closed the door on you. Come in... It's cold outside." She said smiling sheepishly.

I chuckle and went it.

"Wait for me. I'll be in my room." She said and walk in her room.

"Sure..." I said and sat down at the sofa.

She's adorable.

After almost an hour she went out the room. I stood up and smiled at her.

"You look stunning babe." I smiled wrapping my arms at her waist. She giggled when I kissed the tip of her nose.

"Your such a dork. Let's go." I nod and we went out the house.

~Perrie~

Well even if it was already dark me and my boyfriend went to the park for a stroll.