INTRODUCTION

My name is De'kay Williams and I'm only 22 year. Old and from the UK london,well I was born there but grew up here in LA. I have 3 sisters by the names of De'lay, Jeanette and Jasmine, with two brothers by the names of Jordan and Jaylon. Don't worry your pretty little head about how we were named because I'm still trying to figure it out anyways we all live with our daddy and our stepmother. My mom still reside back in London with our step dad and my two lil brother William and Wesley (cute brothers in deed)...this is my big family I guess.

Since you guys know a lil bit of my background now I have to tell you about my current lifestyle,i have a group of friends. The guys(my band) and the girls (my squad!) and not forgetting my best friend of 12 years Miranda Jackson this girl is my partner in crime,my ride or die chick you name it we close as if like we are sisters.she has a child (a boy) who's turning 1 pretty soon...well as for me I'm single and still a proud virgin (mother mary) as my squad says...don't get me wrong I'm the hottest chick on this planet (no offense) I got the body to kill,im way too gorgeous and I got style boo I just chose to stay single because this 21st century guys are too much on the feminine side for my liking but yeah I do have this lil ting crush on se bad boy any current school...speaking of school I'm currently doing my final yeah in college I'm studying psychology and arts, I wanna be a psychologist yes but at the same time I still want to continue with my fashionista side...

I must say since I don't have a relationship going on at the moment doesn't mean that I'm a goody too shoes nah guys just can't and won't handle me ya get what I'm saying, anywho...this is just my life lil introduction I hope you can get to that part where my shyness and being trapped starts at #dont judge a book by its cover or by its title who might get pretty surprised of how enjoyable the book is. and on that note have fun and read between the lines people #just saying...

I'm a first time writer and that was just a lil brief of who's who in this book okay? No rude comments allowed, kind ones are pretty much accepted thank you and please follow me I'm a very friendly person (note:not just by words but I'm serious I'm really a friendly person-no shade people).