chapter fifteen

****

4 days later

De'kay

I 've been focusing on getting better, and I'm doing it, my doctor says I have 4 more days to keep my oxygen mask and then i'l be okay ,im on my way home from the hospital, my mom left on Saturday 2days ago because Wesley and William were crying for her, spoiled kids, I haven't heard from kids since Friday and I'm not complaining, he gave me enough time to think about what Imma do with our relationship if there is one or there was ever one in the first place mel went to visit her grandma in taxes, speaking of grandma, I spent my entire weekend with her before she went back to Mississippi, yeah everyone is leavibv I know, Adam has been MIA and I'm worried about him....lay has been spending too much time with kim and reon I guess she likes them...as for me I'm going home to my Netflix movies and junkfood...no I'm not drowning in my sorrows, this is what I do when I'm having a me time besides I only have like 5/6 days left before I start with my practicals and Adam is my partner but his nowhere to be found...

I got home to find no one at home as always, I went in my room and put on a movie,i was watching 'the perfect match ' one sweet movie,i never seem to finish this movie at all because I think I ended up sleeping and it's only 9 am...sucks to be me...

I was woken up by mama D? I wasn't even sure if it was her, maybe I need glasses, I rubbed my eyes then opened them again oh yeah it is mama D" De'kay are you alright? " D asked and I nodded " okay there's someone who's here to see you" D said. I wanted to ask who but instead " what time is it?" I asked " uh almost 2 PM, don't worry those pain killers you drink will make you drowsy baby its normal don't look too shocked " D said " now get up and fix yourself then come downstairs" she said " why can't this person just come up here, I really don't feel like picking this oxygen mask with me downstairs or get our of bed " I told her,more like whined about it, she sighed and seemed to understand " okay fine i' l tell that person to come up, want anything downstairs perhaps something to eat?" she asked " doesn't this ' person ' have a name though and yes I would love some food ma thanks " I told her, with a huge smile,shes really a good mom to all of us " sure, and no this person doesn't have a name, just sit back, this person with come with your food okay?" she said and I nodded then put back my mask on and layed back on my bed...

What felt like 2 hours was actually 30 minutes I heard some one come up the stairs then knocked by my door" it's open" I said in a more quiet tone...this person was walking too damn slow for me...I sat back up and looked at this person from bottom to top #chris..." hey baby" he said semi hugging me and gave me a quick kiss on my lips " hey "...I said, then it got silence for a lil bit " uh can I have my food? " I asked him since he was checking me out, mama D should have told me it was chris I would have worn some better and longer that didn't uncover my whole body,i was wearing a thong, and slim black vest with my transperant gown " uh sorry let me go change " I told him I stood up and went in my closet to get me some leggings because I felt like my ass was all out...I went back to my room and got my food from chris then sat on my bed to start eating,he kept stealing looks from time to time till I was done eating, we needed to talk anyway...

I put my things away and sat still on my bed so that I can have a talk with chris..." so what brings you here? " I asked him since he didn't want to talk" just wanted to come see you " he said simply...i shook my head this ain't going no where, " I'll make things simpler for you chris, I don't think we gon work, actually I know that we ain't working out at all so why don't we just break this thing off totally? " I told him but yet asked him if you get what I'm saying " w-why? we can work, I'm back baby we just need to spend time together that's all " he says...I took out my tablet and went to my special folder which had the things sabrina posted in snap chat and insta gram...I gave chris to look...for a good minute he was shocked, speechless and I don't know " De'kay I -" he tried to say he can explain I wasn't having it " save it chris, when you told me it was a once off thing I let it go, but all of that has been going on for 3 whole months, 3 whole months chris, I bet you weren't thinking about me at all " I told him..." it's not even like that kay. listen to me " he said " listen to you? It's a bit too late for that okay, I would have let it go if all this was happening in private without me having all this damn proof, if it was pussy you wanted to bad you shouldn't have strung me along chris, you shouldn't have, you knew from the jump who you were dealing with when you asked me to be with you,you knew, but you took me for granted, you underestimated my intelligence, I guess I'm a fool at age 23 who never got heart broken,if this pain that I'm feeling in my heart right now is heart break I swear I never wanna fall inlove no more " I told him with tears rolling down my face" De'kay I'm sorry, but I love you and only you, baby I -" he tried to touch me but I pulled away " don't baby me chris, you what? You're a man a you got needs? Don't you think I knew that? But no you just had to have to play me, I wish you should have stopped to look for me in the first place none of this would have happened, I wouldn't be crying over a man who don't love me, nor care enough to respect me, and be loyal to me! I really hate you right now, I hate you so much but I love you more which is what hurts me the most, please go,get out of my room, my place, my heart, my mind and my life for good...don't text me,don't call me,if we bump into each other don't even look at me! " I told him with tears still flowing " kay just let me explain please, " he pleaded.