chapter twenty two

De'kay

Soon as I got off work I went back home to shower and change to get in my comfy leggings and a nice lose short dress to go to visit my brother and just talk to him, I got everyday with lay and terence whenever his around but tonight i came alone coz lay and terence went to Anthony and Terell's game...I was a bit off when they told me about it coz I wanted to go hut couldn't coz I was tired anyway and it's a teenage thing" bro I miss you...you gotta beat this, wake up for me and everyone else..please yo...." I said holding his hand just looking at him being as stiff and still like a machine, " hey De'kay " I heard someone say from the door,i looked to find Mel" oh hey,let me just leave i'l c-" she cut me off" no its fine you can stay I was just passing by. Gotta get to work anyway" she said backing out" uhm sit with me for a moment please " I asked her,i seriously miss my friend " look what you did was wrong, hella wrong, you lucky tina has a forgiving heart and a living one too, so who am I to judge? So how about we work on our friendship?" I asked her,her eyes lit up" really?" she asked not sure if I was speaking the truth I mean I'm tired of all the sadness in my life and right now my brother needs a positive Atmosphere if you know what I mean " are you sure De'kay? " she asked and I nodded," oh thank you thank you, I miss you so much,i know I was wrong and it's eating me up all inside...I just wanted to get some attention I didnt know Devon was tina's man at the time I'm sorry and I did apologise to her but she hasn't got back to me" she said looking down" that's all in the past hey, let's just move forward, just know that Jordan won't take this very lightly once he wakes up " I told her and she nodded" I know, and I won't hold it against him it's all me " she said " yeah " I said not knowing what to say..." uhm I gotta go to my night shift i'll keep in touch though" she said getting up to leave" alright I think I'm also gon go," I told her...she left and I said my goodbyes to my brother then went home to get some sleep finally.

Tinashe

I been hanging out with my mother,shes still not pleased with how I do things, having a baby out of wedlock,now about to get married and didn't tell her, I understand where she's coming from but I believe I'm matured enough to make my own decisions and live for me, I don't really regret choosing my baby Devon over my mom.what had happened was, mom basically found out from my cousin Shamika that I'm seeing a thug, yes Devon has been out in the streets since high school, since my mom is a classic woman with class,she said I was shaming the family, letting her down being a single mother to me and my sister was hard enough she don't want me to go through that also which I understand, but one day she saw me with Devon at the mall in Victoria secret kissing more like eating each other out and she flipped on me when I got home,she yelled till she couldn't no more and made me choose between my family and Devon well as inlove as I was I chose Devon yeah we been together for so long, so that's the story of me and my mom when we was still in Chicago now she married and moved to Canada I'm happy for her though.

Now I'm just laying on my bed having some me time I'm not stingy with my baby so they have him,mom said she wants to bond with him for now...she's gon be here for a month coz my sissy is off school for two months. Devon was eating again his such a pig I'm pretty sure he was done now...but I ain't having that I'm sleeping tonight " I see you ready for daddy!" I heard Devon say,i didnt have any covers on me,i was just in my lace panty and a matching bra that I just chose to wear for fun coz it's pretty hot " heck no, but I do want.to. thank.you.for.the.surprise" I said to him kissing his neck with every word then having some access to his semi hard soldier massaging it" I see you're being naughty tonight " he said closing his eyes as I kneeled down and got face to face with his D....and kissed his tip" I just wanna make you feel good tonight daddy you just relax" I said to him with a wink. he groaned and yal know what happened next...I pleased him,he pleased me and we made love at the end of the night.