chapter nineteen

Please excuse my errors...I type with my phone.

Tinashe

I wasn't even asleep by the time Devon came to bed after midnight, how long does his ass eat anyway...soon as he laid down, I turned my body to face him " I called my mother today " I said to him"what for?" he asked " because I need her Devon, but I wish I didn't coz she blew me off anyway and started calling me out my name " I told him as I felt the headache and tears coming, he pulled me onto his chest to lay my head in his chest. " she still mad you picked me instead of her ain't she? " he asked, shaking which meant he was chuckling " this ain't funny Devon, but yeah she is, with you not being around all the time heck almost all the Damn time I need help with taking care of our son, his only a few weeks old, he cries a lot to a point where I don't know what's wrong and it frustrates the shit outta me,De'kay says I got Post- something depression I gotta check it out with my doctor,and I have this huge headache that kills me so I need help. I really do" I cried " you know I try to be home when I can Tinashe, I gotta make this paper to secure our future and our son and more children to come in the future know what I'm sayinh!" he said " I know, I know and I appreciate it but I need my family now more than ever but I ain't got none " I whined " i'l talk to your mother and see if she can come here,if not i'l get my mom to live with us till you find your feet with handling everything how's that? " he suggested, I looked up to his face and he has a lil smirk on it" I swear I love Devon " I told him " live you too lil mama " he said then kissed me, I deepened the kiss as things started heating up, Dj cried dang " you sleep I got him!" Devon said getting up" his bottle is in the freezer, the bottle warmer is in his room I already set the timer so pay attention to it don't let Dj's eyes fool you he whines a lot like you!" I told him " dang, I really must be home much aight I got this, you just relax" he smirked then went out to check on the baby.   I did sleep.

But not much when Devon came to our bedroom with Dj crying for his life, I got up and took him from Devon who looked a lil pissed, I paid attention to my child first, I burped him then sat on the bed to rock him to sleep " why didn't you burp him? " I asked Devon" I didn't know I had to do that, I never took care of a child before tinashe damn" he semi-yelled " don't yell at me,not my fuckin fault you never been with your son for more than 5 minutes...yelling at me for no damn reason" I yelled at him,Dj started screaming " now look what you did!" I yelled at him again getting frustrated " if your ass wasn't so damn greedy and needy all the Damn time I would be with yal every single damn fuckin day man " he yelled in my face,at this point I had tears streaming down my face" you mean going around fucking every pussy you can get then come home smelling like a damn cheap woman perfume shop thinking I'm gon shut up about it, you don lost your damn fuckin mind Devon, if it's a crime and a damn sin for me to want to be your one and only woman, the mother of your child you can care about alone, be there for I wouldn't be clingy and so damn needy but I deserve it all! " I screamed at him" shut your ass up with that bullshit-" he yelled" yal shut up,what the hell is wrong with you screaming and yelling at each other with a few weeks old baby in the room in between yal, what the hell Devon? " De'kay came rushing in the room yelling and took Dj out my hands then got out the room I'm guessing to lay Dj down,i sighed then put my head in my hands " I can't do this anymore, I'm leaving " I whispered, I really can't do this anymore, I got up wiped my tears and got suit cases out, started putting my clothes in...once I was done I went in Dj 's room and packed his stuff too" where are you going Tinashe it's in the middle of the night,you can't take Dj with you " De'kay said, looking at me like I'm crazy" I'm leaving in the morning" I told her while still busy packing my son's things " where you gon go?your family leaves all the way in Canada you can't fly nor drive a child that long who's only a few weeks old Tinashe think this through first " De'kay begged me,i sat in the couch in the nursery then cried " im stressed out,I have a headached thinking isn't one of the best things I wanna do now-can I leave with you for just two months and i'l fly out to my moms when Dj is three months old? " I asked her, De'kay was crying with me, she always crying her soft self" yeah you can, I have enough room" she said hugging me" he didn't even stop me from packing, he don't care about me nor our son,he never cared De'kay he never did " I cried in her arms " wanna go now?" I can call lay to fix your room up and put that baby coat in your room?" she asked and I nodded...as I was finishing up packing and all she was telling lay what to do thankfully lay was with kim and reon already and not sleeping so they helped her out. we loaded everything in my truck, I fixed the baby car seat for Dj and out him in then strapped him up, I can't believe I'm moving out my own damn house in the middle of the night this sucks.i was riding shot gun and kay was driving, since she only lives about 15-39 minutes from my place we got there real quick so getting things out the truck, lay and kim and kay helped me unpack and get settled then I placed the sleeping Dj in his bed, he has a bed everywhere he goes so what,he my son and he gon get everything, after laying him down,i got settled on my now bed and went to sleep, kay did too and the others. I prayed and prayed for me to not lose my mind and for me to have strength to be there for my son fully. My phone beeped as I wanted to drift to bed showing that I have a message.