Chapter 3

Please read the whole story again if you haven't notice the update coz i made a few changes about hte storyyyy 😁😁😁😁😁

ANASTASIA P.O.V
As usual doing my daily routine every morning before going to school. I went downstairs and surprised seeing my mother and michael on the couch while having their sweety breakfast. So i asked them ,"morning you two,so what's the catch ?",
(Obviously asking them what are they doing here so early) "ummm we've actually have something to tell you important an", michael said. I was a little bit worried of what michael said, is it really bad or not a good news, because of their seriousness.
"We're moving in wiith michaaaeel !!!! thiis satuuurdaay", my mom suddenly squealed .
My jaw drop, oh my ! What now ....but they said uggghhhh whateveerrrr

After a couple of hours, we've had decided to move in with michael this coming saturday. But I announced that I don't want anything to pressure me and that case we'll be moving in with michael and his son on Saturday...

At school

As i sat on my usual desk beside my bestfriend Reed, we talked about a few things which is girl stuffs and hot boys. Reed is my only bestfriend here in school, not that im a nerd or freak, im just not used to the other girls here in school who only wants to party.
"So what now ?", she asked. "We're moving in with michael on saturday", I mumbled quietly, cause I'll know she'd be sad about that. "Oh" greaaaaat neeewwwssss An !!!, she squeaks trying to hide the sadness in her voice. " i know Reed, but don't be sad about it we'll still see each other , duh ! Here in school missy". She suddenly puts a scowl on her face, " An that's not my point, i mean the sleepovers,movie nights,girl fun.you know since you're not gonna be my neighbor anymore it'll beee booooring without youuuu myyy an stacy". I shrieked at the nickname she just gave me, " Yeah you're right about that Reed Worm". She suddenly slapped my arm at the nickname I fought back to her.
But before she could reply, an annoying voice of our teacher interrupts the whole class.
"Good morning Class", mr. Lein greeted..

After my english class with Mr. Lein, Reed and I separated our ways to go to our own lockers. As i made my way to find my locker, i felt a presence behind my back and suddenly wraps their arms around my waist,Heat starting to crawl up on my face.
As I turn around, i saw the same mysterious hot boy i met a few days ago.
"Hey Chica" he says playfully with a wink. I blushed at the nickname he gave, what's wiht people giving me nicknames ughh but I don't mind this hottie calling me pet names, I thought. Geez what was i thinking duuh I don't even know this guy..
"You again !?" I snapped trying to be annoyed with him. " why so cocky? Aren't you happy to see me sweet cheeks huh ?" He asked. While me here trying not to blush and smile. " Whaat ! I don't even know you and stop scaring or touching mee !!". i said to him. With that he just smirks and walked away giving me a wink. Ugggh I shouldn't be falling for that pimp and his stupid flirting moves and remarks, im sure he's just trying to get into my pants and nothing more serious. But i suddenly realized that he's wearing our school uniform but with a different style, which means he's a senior. Oh why !
but how does he know me, i mean the seniors are in a different building separated to us and that explains why i don't see him around the school. This boy is really a creep ...