Chapter 64

Alfies POV
"Zoë, we really have to move, it's to dangerous to stay here. Not only for you, also for the kids."
"I know, but they're also Evans kids."
"I know Zoë, but he hasn't really treated them right, has he?"
"N-no."
"I really think it's the best idea Zoë, it isn't safe here."
"But where do you want to move?"
"I was thinking about another country. A country where they speak english."
"Which country were you thinking of?"
"Maybe the US or Australia?"
"I think Australia would be good. It's just so far away from everything and everyone. And Evan will definetly find us. He knows a lot of people, he let someone spy me when I went to yours."
"He will find you way sooner when we stay here. He probably already knows you're here. So it won't take long until he comes back."
"Okay, okay we have to move I get it. Let's find a place."

"Where abouts do you want to live Alf?"
"Let's not move to Sydney because that's too obvious."
"What about Brisbane?"
"Yeah that would be alright."
"What about the kids though? I mean they'll definetly start asking questions about where we are. And even worse they'll ask about Evan."
"Zoë, little one, stop worrying about Evan it's not safe her. He will hurt all three of you."
"I know, but I can't keep them away from their dad. He'll call police and they'll take them away from me."
"That won't happen. What he is doing is much worse."
*sigh* "You're right. Let's look for a house."

"What about this one? It's a really big house with a pool. That would be great for the kids."
"Yeah that one is alright, but let's look at some more."

Hope you liked it. This was written by _zalfies_army_ please vote and leave a comment x