Chapter 17: Sapphire and Vanessa

Take a glimpse of how Vanessa and Sapphire were before they became close, and before Vanessa ended up in the hospital for mental issues.

Like some siblings and twins, they start very distantly from each other, just like the Price twins.

They were just like every other set of twins, one popular and the other the bookworm. Also, very protective of each other because family is everything, even if they get on your nerves most of the time.————————————————————Sapphire and Vanessa may be twins, but they are extremely different.

{Flashback}

"Sapphire, get out of your room, go hang out with your friends," Vanessa said.

"Be a normal girl stop studying, and have fun," Vanessa added. "You should study more, V," Sapphire said back."If I did, I would miss out on fun things," Vanessa said.

{Flashback Ends}

"Vanessa quit studying, have fun, it's a beautiful day," Sapphire said to her sister. 

"I can't, I have a research paper due on Monday," Vanessa said to her sister.

"You're so boring, V," Sapphire said, grabbing her bag and walking out of the house.

{Flashback}

"Where is your sister Vanessa?" Sophia said to her best friend.

"She's inside studying," Vanessa said.

"Ugh, she's such a nerd, Vanessa."Sophia said.

"I know right?" Vanessa said

{Flashback Ends}

"Where is your sister Sapphire?" Liv and Mads asked.

"The same place she's always been, in her room," Sapphire said.

"God, she's such a nerd." Liv and Mads said.

"Hey, don't say that about my sister, that's not cool," Sapphire said.