-Introduction-

"what you came for"- Rihanna and Calvin Harris
Courtney above⬆️

Courtney Lee is flying over to California with one her best friend's, Chelsea Maliki (pronounced as- Mal Eek Eey) to Devry University. And Courtney is super excited because she has been waiting for this for a very long time. But she has to say goodbye to her two type best friends, Mia Raeley and Rosealee Keeley, her elementary and middle school and high school best friends.

But the awkward thing is that her ex- boyfriend, Jace Camps dumped her on the day of their graduation because of Jenny Lighters and because he apparently gates long distant relationships but after Chelsea and her come to Devry University happens to be at the same college as them because there are like a million Devry Universities all over United States.

But the things that has made him change into a way different person.... You won't believe your eyes with his past.....

(A Part Of Jace's POV)
-Jace's POV-
Ever since I dumped Court I haven't been myself. I've been fucking girls( , including Jenny Lighters who well is good in bed) all the time and I've been using them because I'm that pathetic. But I didn't her and Chelsea to come to Devry University where I actually go to and I broke her fucking heart. And now I'm her roommate and she probably hates me for what I did. And now Asher comes here but she doesn't know that and we are buddies again so what the? And he's a bigger player and fuck boy and I'm a pretty great player and fuck boy.........(and there's more to come on his POV's)

But soon Asher comes back into Court's life. Will she trust him? Will she let him in with all the things that happened in her past along with sexually abused? Will Jace take her back? Will Jace change his ways for her? What happens between Xander and Chelsea (he is one of her exes and he only wanted her to get in her pants.)? Who will Courtney Choose? Asher or Jace?
#Casher (Courtney and Asher) or #Cace (Courtney or Jace)

Ted Cruz has done bad things to Court. what happens? Read to find out....