Chapter 4-

Chapter 4-
I Gotta Let Loose Because He Clearly Doesn't Love me anymore-

Courtney's POV-

Well after I left the dorm room, and went to go see Mel, well something I didn't think would happen. Well it did happen and that was well I walked in Asher, and hers dorm room and she was wimpering and he was giving her Hickeys.
Oh that fucking asshole.
I quickly ran over to them and pulled Asher off of her, and pushed him against the wall and punched him about three times and then told him to leave her the fuck alone.
"Come on Mel. Let's go to a party." I say grabbing her arm and pulling her out the dorm room as she grabs her phone and keys, and walks out with me.

An hour later we make it to party at a huge mansion and jump out of my car as I turn off the car. Once we make it over into the mansion I see Rosealee. As in my best friend for elementary and middle school and high school, as I drop all my things and run at her as I yell,
"ROSEALEE!!!! Ahh!" in excitement as she turns around and drops her things and runs at me and hugs me tightly.
Hmm she smells like roses...
Ooh her hair is very soft against my skin and black as a ravens wing.
I quickly pull back and say,
"God I missed you? When did you start partying?"
"Well I just love partying." She says but inside I know it's because her ex Brad cheated on her and did all those things to her I think it changed her.
"No I'm pretty sure this is because of Brad?" I ask.
"No." she says acting like she doesn't care but I know she's hurting but I'm gonna drop it because I don't wanna cause a fight and drama.
"So is there any hot guys here?" I ask.
"Not really." She says.

*******
But all night we just party and talk and dance on dance floor, and there was a huge colorful disco ball but soon enough I exchanged numbers with Rose and left with a drunk Mel and I ended up driving. But tonight was a good night to let me relax and let go of everything.