Chapter 7-

"I trusted him."- Quotes above
"We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together."- Taylor Swift

Chapter 7- Well This Was not What I Thought Part One

-Courtney's POV-

Soon, Jace and I make it to Shawn's House.
Hmm.. I thought he'd be working. He said he was working all week. And his car is parked in his drive way.

Whatever he probably pulled some I'm sick trick that I did all the time in school well not when I was in high school but when I was like in kindergarten.

As Jace parks the car in Shawn's driveway behind Shawn's car he turns off the car and says,
"Wait Courtney. I wanna tell you something."
As I stop what I'm doing and turn my head and look at him as I say,
"Yeah?"
"Umm. I just wanna say what ever happens inside I wanna let you know that I love you and have always and we need to stick together no matter what Shawn says and after we are done with Shawn we will drive back to the dorms and talk to Jenny about this." He says as he pulls me to him and kisses me really hard just as I kiss him back as I get off and walk up to the door and turn around just as Jace comes up and I jump up on him and kiss him by the neck and whisper in his ear,
"We have to wait till we get back to the dorm for you to explore my body. Got it?" I ask as I jump off him as just pushes me into the door and is about to kiss me when the door opens widely when he pushes us inside and he shuts the door behind me with a confused look on his face as I wear a worried look on my face.
"That's weird why would he leave the door open?" I ask as he just tilts his head to the right side and tilts his head up again turns to me as he puts his pointer finger to his lips motioning to be quiet.
Soon I obey and listen to what he is listening to and I hear,
Moans like,
"Ohhhhh Shawn come on harder. Ohhh. Mmmm."
Or like,
"Ohh wow you really are good in bed."
Yeah Im as curious as Jace is so I follow him up the stairs.
As we walk up the stairs to upstairs there's a door that is open just a little and the moaning comes out of that room and it's louder.
And you know Courtney-Marie-Lee she gets curious.
So I don't listen to my conscious who is saying,
Don't go in there you'll be crushed trust me.
Well I don't listen so I open the door just a little so both Jace and I can see what's going on, and I'm shocked it's definitely Shawn fucking my boyfriend's soon to be -Ex.
Soon enough Jenny and Shawn see us and quickly get up and cover them selves with their bed sheets.
"Umm. Courtney. I'm sorry. Umm actually I'm not. Ya know taking your v- card was amazing considering I just had to act caring-sweet/ and shy and I could take your virginity in my own car and well Jace I'm know that Jenny doesn't like you anymore and well how about she's been cheating on you for weeks or maybe even months or maybe the whole summer oh know one will ever know." Shawn says smirking grabbing another sheet so Jenny can have hers and he can wrap his around himself as he walks up to me as a tear slips down my cheek and I can feel Jace  staring at Shawn.
But all Shawn does is stares back at Jace and looks at him as he pushes me onto the wall and before I can look to Shawn to big men come into view of the room and hold Jace back as Shawn pushes his lips to mine.
Oh great I know exactly how this goes.
He starts kissing me on the neck.
"Jace!!! I can't go through this again!!!" I yell as I kick Shawn in the balls and when he lets go of me I try running out of the room but Jenny catches up to me and grabs my arm and pulls me back upstairs into the room where I'm about to regret it and she shuts the door and locks the door.
And I'm back to where I was before and this time Jace is knocked out.
So now Shawn is tearing down my leggings and underwear and I'm not liking it and right now I'm sobbing and screaming as loud as I can but before I can scream any longer Shawn puts a wet rag in my mouth so I can't scream. He starts to take my t shirt off and throws it on the floor as well Jenny picks my clothes up and throws them in a bag and grabs her clothes and walks in the bathroom to get dressed.
She later comes out just as Shawn yells Jenny,
"Hey. Come grab her hands quickly."
"But I don't wanna see her ugly naked body..." Jenny whines.
"Fine Albeit grab her hands and hold them." He tells one of the guards just Jace wakes up and sees me again and he tries escaping but even that one guard is stronger.
The one guard knocks him out again as he grabs ropes and a chair sits Jace down on the chair as he ties Jace's legs, arms, and wrists to the chair as he stand in front of Jace so he can watch him to make sure he doesn't escape again.
But then the The Albeit guard walks up to me and looks at my body and smirks.
Ew. He's like way too old for me.
He grabs my hands and holds my hands above my head as Shawn feels for my lacey bra and find the back of it on my cold ass back and unclips it and throws it on the floor as Jenny grabs it and throws it in the bag with the rest of my clothes and sits back down and watches.
Fucking creepy.
After she stops staring at me, Shawn tells Albeit,
"Hey let go of her I got it from here." As he takes the rag out of my mouth. And then Albeit lets go of me as he walks over to Jace and stands by the other guard and god I'm going to regret this!! Why couldn't we not believe that phone call!!!
Soon enough Jace wakes up as he realizes what's happening to me and that he's in a chair tied up and he tries to escape but he can't and then Shawn begins to kiss me.
But the scariest part is wondering what happens. Because he scares me now not when we were in his car that day when he took my v- card but because it scares me so fucking much.
Soon enough he starts to move closer to me and closer and starts pushing in and pushing in.
"Stop!! Stop. Please!" I yell inside his mouth and it begins to hurt really bad.
"Stop. Just trade I'll let Jenny do whatever she wants with me please just stop hurting her." Jace yells as Shawn pulls away and smirks at Jace.
"No. Jace don't. Please I'm begging you." I say as a tear escapes my eyes.
"Ok. Jenny you heard him." Shawn says.
Oh my god this is gonna be long and I don't like it at all.