Chapter 5

Okay so you guys are probably wondering why the frick I have taken so long. Well story time...
SENIOR YEAR. AP CALCULUS. UC APPLICATIONS.  ALL THE APPLICATIONS. LORD HELP ME. I actually found time today.

You were eating cereal as you forgot to get food with the children, but at the moment you were not going to cook for them.

"They have to fend for themselves." You told Steve.

Wade was giving you so many middle fingers from the couch, as he still wanted some chimichangas.

The new people came back with Stark. You guessed he already showed them their rooms.

"I want a pet." You said.

Tony paused. "No."

Peter sat next to you with a smirk on his face. "Hey. Soooo, uh, I was wondering if-"

"Peter she's not interested, leave her alone." Gamora scoffed.

"I don't understand why Quill must insist on being persistent with females who clearly have no interest in his motives. It's nerve racking." Drax said.

Rocket only rolled his eyes and started exploring the place, poking at things.

Steve walked in and couldn't help but glare at Peter, who was still currently flirting with you.

"Isn't it too late to be up." Steve said.

"It's never too late to screw with people." Tony said, whipping his phone out. He had a bad habit of using the Burn Book app and writing rumors about certain SHIELD agents. He created three riots when he wrote that Fury was a secret pole dancer on Saturdays.

You admittedly once wrote that Steve was Fury's dance routine partner. And started three more riots.

" WAIT WHY HAVEN'T I BEEN SHOWN A ROOM?!" Wade stood up suddenly.

Tony only looked at him like 'oh god no'.

"Uh... GOTTA GO" you said, getting up, pushing Peter out of the way, but ended up getting knocked down by Pietro who was once again speeding by. "PIETRO! SPEED LIMIT! DAMN IT!"

"No." He said, and resumed his journey.

You were getting red with rage until you heard the song Bohemian Rhapsody playing. So you started to sing along as Steve helped you up, awfully confused.

"Music saves lives." Tony whispered.

"This is a horrible song." Wade said.

"You're a horrible song." Peter replied.

It took so much strength for Rocket to hold back from back handing Peter.

"So, anyway." You said, snapping out of your little happy moment. "I should start with going over laws with you guys. The really important ones. And then we'll get into the American culture.. which is basically a lot of cultures as well because there are many ethnicities and other stuff but WHATEVER point is , you guys are gonna learn. And YOU GUYS" you pointed at the newbies, " are gonna get the same lesson plus the lesson from the last mission. You too, Vision." You looked at Steve.

"Uh, I'm already familiar with American culture and laws... just saying." Peter said.

"I don't care, they're probably things you've missed out on. And I have one question for you, Mr. Quill. Or whoever from your group wants to answer. What does Groot eat because I want to make sure he eats good and gets all his nutrients, the little baby."

"Uhhhhh, well he eats dirt and drinks water most of the time.. but he does occasionally have a little bit of actual food, but I do mean a little bit. Like two bites worth. But water is important." Rocket said.

" I must slumber so I may have sufficient energy tomorrow."

"Yeah, because tomorrow, I'm moving your UFO to the NEW and IMPROVED Avengers Facility where you will all be staying because I'll be DAMNED if you all stay here." Tony said.

"Wait, I have a question. Why must we have lessons if we are going to leave?" Gamora asked.

"Okay, you want the truth? We don't know you guys, and you guys need to be watched. So she's your babysitter." Tony shrugged.

"I nominate Steve to be my side kick." You said.

Steve cringed. He was going to hurt Peter if that happened.

"And me?" Wade asked.

"We're keeping you in a cage. Okay sleep time." You said.

"But I haven't been given a room!"

"Not my problem. To bed everyone! !"

Pietro scoffed. "Who are you to tell us what to do?"

You glared at him. "Your worst nightmare."

Wanda nodded at you in respect.

"Okay seriously, sleep." You said, heading over to your room. Everyone followed as Wade threw a tantrum.