Chapter 14

May 2015

*************************************

Shane's POV

"So we are currently making our way to the red carpet of the season 7 reunion. And in all honestly the only reason people want me here is because of this one." I explained, pointing the camera at Roy, as we walked to get our pictures taken.

"Shut up. That's not true. They only want you here because of me and Adore." He now she joked looking at me with pity which quickly turned to love.

"I'm kidding. You earn your place, rightfully so, in the top three." She said kindly. Even though in all honestly I came in like third and a half place.

"Bianca is right Court. You were amazing in the competition. In all honestly, I was team Courtney last year." Dela interrupted our two person mini conversation. I glanced over to see the Bianca was smiling but had very pissed off eyes.

"Thanks, but B defiantly deserved it. No offence Adore." I turned my head to see Adore not paying any attention and just plainly scrolling on her phone.

"I may see dumb, but I'm not blind. Yanx deserved and earned it 110%." Adore replied and looked at Bianca with a smirk knowing that us defending her against Dela made her happy.

"No. Yeah. I agree." Dela staggered out, which made Bianca chuckle under her breath.

"Well we will see you guys later. Bye." I said ending the snippet of footage.

"Bye." Bianca replied with a air kiss as I turned the camera towards her.

"Bye!" Ben yelled from the background. I put the camera away as we approached the carpet. Bianca and I's hands still firmly interlocked from a mixture of annoyance, anger, and love.

"Can we get the top three with Miss Congeniality?" A camera man insisted. We began to line up for the picture. Bianca, Adore, and myself smiling with arms around one another ready for the photo. All of a sudden Bianca and I get nudged apart and Ben squeezes her way in between us.I look over a see Adore say something to Bianca, but I can't with roar of the people around us. All I can hear is Bianca laughing which made me smile even wider. I'm glad Adore was able to at least lighten the mood like she always does. As we stand in the same position while several cameras take our picture Bianca and I reach and hold hands to make up for rude disruption. Now on normal circumstances this wouldn't have upset either of us considering we are very go with the flow, but Bendela's constant flirtatious attitude, the rude comments toward B, the non stop texting and calling, and her behavior today has finally fused the both of us. Something needs to be done, but its best to wait until after the reunion for the sake of everyone's sanity and feelings.

After what felt like ages of taking group photos and such we were being pulled for on carpet interviews which had become common procedure. The four of us were grouped together considering we were some what the most 'important' from the previous season, so we traveled in a pact doing interviews one by one as we made our way through all of the interviewers. Bianca was pulled to be interviewed about her current comedy tour to help with promotion.

"So your tour is freshly started and has already sold out all over the United States. How does it feel knowing that all of these fans truly support you?" I heard the interviewer as B.

"It extremely overwhelming and I am so so so grateful for the opportunities I have receive by just being on TV. It is absolutely insane when you are just randomly walking down the street as someone wants a photo. I always ask if they are sure they want a photo with a corpse, but they insist." She chuckled and spilling her appreciation.

"So interesting." I hear Dela slip under her breath as I try and listen to Bianca being interviewed. I glance slyly to see that she has a look of annoyance on her face. It catches me extremely off guard considering I've never seen Dela be so harsh. I glance towards Adore who is on the other side of me and I see that she heard and saw it as well. Adore rarely gets upset or angry with people in public, she will normally wait until she is drunk on Twitter or alone with me and Roy, but she looked like she wanted to sock Ben in the face. And knowing Bianca, Adore has been her main outlet point, because he doesn't want to stress or upset me and Adore is always up for gossip and drama. After seeing Adore's reaction as a somewhat outsider, I knew that the issue really had gotten out of control.