They are back

They reached at home . When they reached guest had gone. N hassan walking n waiting for them out side area . Hassan called to shehryaar but his mobile were off.
Aftet few mints shehryaar stop the car at front his home n he alight when hassan run n came near of them. Turfa held shehryaar bleed arm n stepping with him..
"Kia hua  ? hassan asked to him n held his arm also.. behind of hassan his mother  , hussain n huda came near . They all getted confused badly.
"Bhai bhai vo.. " turfa saying n she huged to hassan n weeping badly.. huda step turfa s side n she s held up n encircling of turfa on her arms..
"Hamen hospital jana chahye.. turfa ko andar le jao.. " 
Shehryaar enhale n he said to hassan . Hassan noddy his head n hassan and hussain helping to him for stepping car side.. turfa up her head n look at shehryaar who s taken hassan help n approach car side n seated n fall back his head on seat . She s still weeping she s  mother n tai ami hugged her n they came in living area.. turfa saw her own hands . N she s weeping badly..
"Kia hua ha turfa.. " huda seated much near of her when huda asking turfa lean her side n she told them all thing were happen .
"YA ALLHA.. kher kardi.. bachy ny khud py le li.. hassan ko fone karo docter ne kaha kia.. "
Turfa s mother have her own hand on her chest n she s give the blessing of him.. huda held her mobile n dailed hassan num . After one sec hassan rec the call. Huda gave it to her mother.
"Kia hua beta shehryaar kaesa ha."
Turfa s mother asked n she swip tears on her eye corner.
"G chachi docter k pas hen abhi hum.. ek adha ghanta lag jayega ap preshan na ho.. turfa ko koi medicine deden.. "
Hassan heavy voice turfa s mother feel he talk like some serious n deep voice..
"Han docter ne kia kaha ha zada to nhi lagi.. " she mother asked again.. n turfa up her head on huda s shoulder.
"G chachi vo thek ha.. hamen abhi thori der yanhi rokna ha.. docter ne pain killer k sath sath kafi medicine di hen.. unho ne kaha ha k khoon kafi beh gaya ha.. or isay aram ki zarorat ha.. "
Hassan told her in his dim voice n turfa s mother thank full to ALLHA k he is safe. Warna jis tarhan ki halat mi usay sab ny dekha tha vo sach mi bht buri thi..
"Chalo beta jab tum anay lago to call karlena.. " n she mother cut the call. Turfa looked at her confusedly when huda asked to her anty about shehry..
"Thek ha .. docter ne kaha ha khoon bht beh gaya ha..  "
Now she seated near of turfa n she hugged to turfa..
"Mama.. " turfa s sounf n turfa saw at her own hands where full of his blood..
"Beta .. thek ha ab vo .. tum kch kha lo.. tum ny to dopeher se kcg b nhi khaya tha na... mera bacha.. ro nhi.. bhai hen na waha py.. "
She s mother knew about her . She did not facing that type situation ever.  She mother hugged her..
"Nhi mama mera bilbul b dil nhi ha.. bhaii ne kia kaha ha.. vo thek to hen na..?
Turfa was weeping like childe. She mother saw her n she s also start weeping..
"Beta vo thek ha.. " her tramble voice.. hassan s mother came near of them consoling them..
"Beta huda tum turfa ko apny room mi lay jao.. "
Hassan s mother saying n huda noddy.. she again held turfa s arm n she pulling up.. turfa standing up n they two stepping..
"Us bachy ka ehsan ha ye hum per.. ALLHA us ki umar draz kare.. "
Turfa s mother saw at ground like she zonned that time.
'AMEEN "  n hassan s mother agree with her..
Turfa listen up that lines.. n she s also said n her heart "AMEEN" .
They two reached at room.
"Tum change karlo.. " huda open her wardrobe n give her one dress . Turfa held it n going for freshing.. when she came back huda talking with hassan . Turfa seated near of her..
"Kia hua.." when huda cut the call turfa asked to her while made worry face.
"Ary kch nhi hua.. sab ghar aray hen.. nikal gay hen hospital se.. shehryaar bhai ko aram karny ko kaha ha.. "
Huda told her normaly ..
"ALLHA PAK SHUKAR HA"
She s start weeping again .. huda held her shoulder..
"Turfa sambhal khud ko.. thek hen ab vo.. us insan k din ba din ehsan hi ho rahy hen hum per.. "
Huda also glade of him n admire of him also. Turfa remove some tears on her veil corner..
"Suno.. un ki khidmat ab tumhra farz ha.. vo ghar ajain na to un ka shukria ada karna.. samjhi.. "
Huda back in her mood n she s smiling.. turfa down her eye lashes but she did not say any thing..  huda s smile getted more deep.
"Yr shokar ha hum ny bhai ki mehndi k bad do din gape rakha warna kitni problem hojati .."
Huda open her eyes like she s sacred. N turfa noddy..
After half hour huda listen that sound when they came back again to home.. hussain n hassan helping him n they approach his room n he lay down on his bed..
Huda n turfa come in his room. All members gathered around of him. Tai ami n her mother near seated of him n gave some blessing .. hussain cheak his med with smiling.. n hassan talk with some on.. and he s lay down on his chest on the bed shirtless with his arm and back bruised badly with glass pieces and his forhead also bandeged while the bandeged also covered with some his blood.
Now he look up at turfa n huda who s standing silently.. infect turfa control her tears.. n he know that..
"Beta .. tum thk ho na.. "
Kafi der bad jab turfa ki mama ny sari ayat parh kar us py dam kardia when she asked..
"Ary anty shair ha sada.. kch nhi hota .. ha.. un se povhen jo galti se is k hath lag gay.. "
Hussain gave her reply with smiling.. n every one giggled.
"Han bhaee ye to ha.. "
Turfa s mother also admiring of him n she look up to him.
"Chalo g time up.. sab bahar jain.. " sudden hussain said n came near of him while held some medi. N one by one every one came out..
Turfa feel relex that time. She came in her own room n trunaround for closing the door when huda stopped her..
"Oye.. kidar..?  Bhool gai aj mi b yanhi sungi yr.. "
Huda open the door n came her room.
"Oh sorry.. " turfa open her tongue .
"G.. mehman to kha pi kar k mere room mi mazay se so gay hen.. mama ny kisi ko b kch nhi btaya ha.. ab kal saware hi sab line bna k hero se milny jain gay.. "
Huda lose the clipp n open her hairs n jump on turfa s bed .
"Hero.. " turfa reapeted.
"Han galat kaha kia.. tera to hero hi ha.. "
Huda held blanket n wink to her.. she s also open her hairs n stepping bed side..
"Sojao ràt hogai ha.. "
turfa ignoring her n she lay down with her.. huda said .." ok good night.. " n she trun the lamp bottun. But turfa still thinking about him.. when she hugged him.. turfa feel that thing again n she close her eyes n smiling..
"Ab tujhy hi un ka khayal rakhna ha.. " sudden she remin huda s line.. n she agree with her..
"Ye sab meri waja se hua ha .. or mujhy hi un ka khayal rakhna hoga jab tak vo thek na hojain.. "
Turfa gave order to her self..
"Lekn anty uncle.. ? Sudden she s seated again..
"Ye to pochna hi bhool gai.. kab aray hen vo.. shayad kal hi.. omg.. agr unhe pata chala to.. k ye sab meri waja se hua ha.. "
Turfa held her own head..
------------------------------------------------------