Dia

Aliza wink to her n she was smiling..
"Bhabi ap b in k sath thin.. mujhy kisi ny b kch nhi btaya.."
Turfa act like anger but she wsnt. N hassan giggled up.. shehryaar seated with near of her n he is also smiling.
"Agr bta dety to ye hamen nhi chorta na.. janab ny mana kiya tha.."
Hassan up his hand to shehry side n she saw at him.
"Waesy agr phly se bta dety to ye khushi to nhi na milty dekhny ko..?"
Aliza touched her cheen n she looked down..
"Waesy mi to bht thak gai hun.. ap log baten karen.. mi to chali."
Sudden huda standing up n going ..
"Han hamen chalna chahye.. subha kch kam ha to baba k sath jana ha.."
Hassan n aliza also standing up for going but nt shehryaar. He s still seated near of her when they all standing for going so turfa also try to stanfing up but he held her wrist n gesture to her.. sit here.
"Kia hua turfa tum nhi chhal rahi..? "
Turfa s heartbeat getted fast when he held her hand then aliza trunaround n saw her..
"Am.. thori der mi ajyegi ye.. "
First he was reply n aliza hide her smile n noddy .
"Sab.. sab chaly gay.  Ha.. hamm.. "
Turfa try to remive his hand when he looking at her eyes.. with his killer eyes..
"To.. kia hua.. janay do.. banda beth k baat b nhi kar sakta.. ? Yani.. koi ehmyat hi nhi ha.."
He lose her wrist while standing up n gazing either side.
"N nnhi.. mera matlab .. ye nhi tha.. ". Sudden she s also stand n  press his shoulder.. n next secnd she back her hand she feel shy.. but he trun his face to her side again n smiling..
"Ham.. to kia matlab tha..?
Now he asking to her while helding her hand in his hand he hold she s back waist n encircling of it. Now he hugged her.. his front touched her back n she has close her eyes.. she s breathe getted much faster that time. He s one hand resting on her front waist n either hand helding her bangles wrist his cheen also resting on her shoulder..
"Ap ny ye sab.. is tarhan kyu kiya.."
She feel much shy that time . What she said she dnt knw when she asked that thing..
"Agr ye sab nhi karta to.. janti ho na vo abeer kitna.. "
He s romantic voice . Turfa s earlob burn that time.
"Kia usay pta ha k ye sab.. ?
Sudden she asked that thing .
"Tumhen kis baat ka dar ha.. ? Vo srf ek bigra hua insan ha jo srf logo ka naqsan karna janta ha.. agr tum usay ly kar pareshan ho to.. "
He took his face back n turfa trunaround. Now his face front of her face..
"Mujhy dar ha k vo kahin apko.. nuqsan to nhi.."
Heart voice came on her lips.. n now he lose his grabbing.
"Kia.. ? Yr.. mi tum se kia baat kara hun or tum kia.. vo mera to kia tumhri family ka b kch nhi kar sakta.. tumhen itni si baat samjh nhi ati.. k ab sab yanha py hen.. tum mere or khud k bich mi usay kyu ly ati ho.. abeer.. abeer.. plz yr.. "
He getted anger n his voice some loud that time she feel scray . She saw at him shockly if first she said any thing he s getting more anger . She saw at her angerly n runing out..
Turfa up her hand for stopping him but he ws nt.
"Ye kia kiya turfa.. vo usay pasnd nhi karty ye baat tujhy pata ha .. phir b.. unhe hurt kiya.. abhi to vo sunen gay hi nhi.. subha baat karna.. "
------------------------------------------------------
   Next day..

  Every one doing their break fast .
"Shehryaar kaha ha abhi tak aya nahi..? "
When turfa s huda came together dine area side when she s taya abu asked to hussain.
"Pata nhi.. mi sidha yanhi aya hun shayad utha nhi ab tak.."
Hussain type a text while gave him answer..
"Shayad.. lkn usay jana ha ab tak to uth hi jana chahye tha.."
Anty have the bowll full of milk on the table . Turfa pull the chair for siting when anty took her face to turfa s side.
"Beta tum utha do gi usay ?
Anty asked to her chessyly n huda was smiling.. bcz when anty said turfa s face colour had changed.
"G. " she just noddy her head n went up the stairs..
She approached at room n knock the door.. when she s remin.
"Utha do.." anty s sound. She pull up the door n entered the room.
But she dnt saw him. Shayad vo rest room mi hen lekn awaz kyu nhi ari..?  She s stepping restroom side but sudden she was hear stor door noice n she trun up.. yes he awake n change his clothes now but he did not found his shirt. He just wear his jeans.. he saw her he stop..
"Vo .. mi.. anty ny bheja tha apko uthany k lyi.. "
She s tremble voice n she s hand also. She looked down. She was standing near of his bed. Without smile he tool steps towards turfa s side n lean his hand on her waist way.. she s breathe were stop.. she looked his face much close of her face that time some drops of water in his face or hairs also drop on turfa s nose n face n he catch his shirt on his bed n he took steps back again.
"Thank u ap ny ye zehmat kyu ki.. mujjy laga ye b ap ny abeer se dar k karna hoga.. "
Ohhh.. his fir words n he wear his shirt in front of her but she looked either side while gazing the ground.

 his fir words n he wear his shirt in front of her but she looked either side while gazing the ground

"Mi ny srf ap se pocha tha mujhy dar tha k..." she s dancing hands n he off his last button while staring her with killer looks..
"Mi kisi kam se filhal dad k sath ja raha hun.. sham tak.. agr abeer ka nam tumhri zehen or zuban se khatam nhi hua.. to samjh lena.. k mi ye rishta khatam kardunga.. "
Now he took step mirror side n set his hair n gave her a last warning.. tears were came in her eyes..
"Kitna asan tha un k lyi ye kehna .. vi ye rishta khatam karden gay.. jis k khatam honay ka tasawor mi khawab mi b nhi la sakti.. "
  She took steps for going but sudden she stop n saw at his back.. while her tears eyes..
  "Ap k lyi ye sab asan ha.. mere lyi nhi.. ap jab chahen jo kar sakty hen mi nahi.. or rahi baat is rishty ko khatam karny ki.. to ye b karden ap agr ap ko lagta ha k us ka nam meri zuba se kabhi nhi jayega.. mi is k lyi b taiyar hu .. "
  Tear was drop n his hands were stop n he looked at her shockly.. but she was run..
Going to dine area for doing her breakfast even she came up in her room again.. she drop on the bed n start weeping..
"Mere lyi ye ab b mushkil ha..or  jab b tha.. mi kyu ap se itni mohabat karti hun k ap ki fikar har waqt rehti ha.. us se han karna meri bhool tha.. kyu k ye b mi ap se door janay k lyi hi kar rahi thi.. lkn ap is ko galat way mi kyu ly rahy hen.. "

"Turfa.. ?  Tu yanha kia kri ha..? Chal nashta nhi karna..?
Huda came up.. turfa rub her tears fastly while seating but she saw it.
"Kia hua tujhy...?
Huda held her cheen.
"Kch nhi yr.. " she s weepy voice..
N she told to huda..
"Is mi kia problem ha larki.. tujhy pata ha .. he s soo romantic.. yr vo.. dekha nhi tha kal tu ny.. unho ny bhai or bhabi se kia kaha tha back yard mi.. or.. to or tujhy pata ha na k.. ye sab unho ny kiya.. ha srf tere lyi.. "
Huda said fastly while remining all the things..
"Han magr vo is tarhan kyu kh rahy hen k rishta or.. "
She again looked down saddenly..
"Offf turfa.. vo chahty hen thora pyar tu b jataye.. agr is mi tujhy dra dia to kia hogaya.. tu abeer ko apni life se left out side kardena.. "
In last line huda giggled up n turfa was smile. Yup on his line..
Left out side.
-----------------------------------------------------
After talking to huda she s plan something for him.. it s hard for her but she arrenge all the thing or some cute n beautiful flowers in backyard.. she made his favrite food also.. that thing she do silently.. bcz huda told her one more thing . Tonight all the big members of their family w ll going to attend a function n they child rest in home. Anty saw her many time but she cnt say any thing..
Now they all big one leave now. Huda resting in her room. She s getting ready for she s life most speacial momnt.. she have the dia on backyard table n burn it..

She s looked at door side

She s looked at door side. He s not came . It s 10 pm at night.
She s calling to him but his mobile were off..
She was seated on side while saddenly..
She had text to him .
She s waited for him n about all the arrengment she do for him..
Magr shayd unho ny text parha hi na ho..
------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the much late 😂.
Buzy days.. n net prob also..
But u guyz do commnt n write what happening next with them ?👆👆👆 i m waiting for u r commnts..

#laiba