Can i ?

When she has awake huda did not laid near of her. she had gone.. turfa awake n after taken bath she think about him.. she heart said .. " go n cheak him. " n mind say s " no if every one is in his room so ? " she s desending up on stairs n she approach living area where every one seated n his father came back from islamabad. turfa do greet n seated near of them . she s father n taya abu tapping hand on her head she lean her head on their way.. they two listen about shehryaar .. turfa also listen up hassan told about them last night thing.

"we r really thank full of him.. us ne hamari bachi ki hifazat ki ha.." turfa s taya abu saying while looking her.. 

"bilkul dad.. ye ehsan rehyga us ka.. " hassan s hand resting on his stomach n he replying seriously. 

"chaloo bacho ajao nashta ready ha . " tai ami came n have some dishes on dine table. n every one going n seated dine table n doing break fast. 

"abhi vo soraha ha ya uth gaya ha "  hassan s father asked question in the middle of his breakfast. 

"nhi vo so hi raha ha mi any se pehly us ko cheak kar k aya tha acha ha jitna rest karay.. hussain shayad uth gaya ha kyu k vo room mi nhi tha " 

hassan gave him detail n his lips were stopped hussain came behind of them. he hugged to hassan n turfa s father n he seated near of them n start talking with them. turfa done her breakfast n she s standing when she s mother said.. 

"beta shehry ka nashta waha kitchen mi rakha ha .. tum usy nashta de aoo.. " n turfa noddy . "G" .  she held the plater n she went the stairs.. she set her veil more clear while standing front of his room. n she knocked the door but not reply.. now push the door n came up.. she saw the bed nobdy where.. she think he is in the  bath room . she have the plater on side table n she trun when she saw him.. he is came while rubbing his face with towel.. he s hand work slowly.. turfa looked him.. he did not saw her..  " vo mi .. nashta" turfa s voice n he looked at her.. he is still shirless for his wound.. turfa down her eye s.. 

"thek ha " his sound n he laying on the bed again his face told about his pain.. how much he pained . his chest touched on bed n his back turfa saw it was brushed badly.. he up his head n looked at his med side.. turfa saw his eyes way his eye fix on ointment box.. turfa understand what he try to doing.. she stepping n took ointment in the box n she open it n seated near of him n applied it on his back.. 

"aaahh

"aaahh.. " his sound like .. turfa apply it slowly.. she s start weeping.. " koi us k lyi itni b takleef utha sakta ha .. usay yakeen nhi ho raha tha.. ' 

"mi khud karlunga.. " shehryaar feel n hearing her weepy sound. 

"mi kari hun na .. kia zarorat thi ye sab karny ki.. unhe or dosri tarhan se b to sabaq sikhaya ja sakta tha na .. " turfa getted anger with him n he is smiling.. he s cheen touched on bed .. 

" i think both hogaya.. tum jao mi nashta karlunga.. " turfa done her job very well.. she applied ointment all his wound . he seated now.. turfa stand up..