STOP THE CAR

All night she has been weeping.
Thinking about her future .
Kia jo hony jara ha vo sahi ha..?
She asked her self many times.. but she cant found the answer. Huda slept n then awake but turfa did not. She s still seated on the bed corner. Her chen touched on her knees n she s weeping.. huda called her many times come n do her break fast but she dnt.
Their parents told them they reached at houston after two days visa problem then she feel relex.
But now she hear the sound..
Giggling n greeting.. she knew that time their parents were approached. She s heart beat getted fast that time..
In before two days she did nt saw him.. she was search him but she s faild.
She is standing up..
"Baba mama agay.. ab.."
She s weeping again.. vo janti thi ab kia hony wala ha.. huda called her many times.. but she did not move in her place.
"Hum janty hen tum hum se naraz ho.. magr milo gi b nhi kia.."
When she s remove her tears she s mother came up in her room while open her arms n they hugged.. she kissed on turfa s forhead n then she s stepping out side. But turfa stop..
"Kia hua chalo.. tumhray baba tumhra intezar karay hen.."
She s mother pulled her.. now she meeted to her father n hugged him n then taya abu.. they gave her blessing..
"Hassan sab intezam hogaya ha na..? taya abu asked to hassan while smiling..
"G baba sab hogaya ha.."
Hassan replying to him back when he talking wid aliza.
"Good. Hum 4 din bad wapas jain gay or tab hi ruksa..  "
He was saying more but turfa went up the stairs fastly.. she came up in her room n drop on the bed..
"Vo kis  hony jari thi.. kch samjh nhi ara tha.. vo ye sab ab rokna chahti thi.. lkn nakam thi.. "
N in weeping she was sleeping..
  When she awake then a night welcoming her. She saw at window were a dark night waving her.. she stand up directly..
"Turfa darwaza khol.. taiyar hojao sab any hi waly hen.. "
Huda s sound came behind the door n turfa saw at door scary type.. but she open the door n looked at her.. huda also ready that time she s wearing a purple n white frok wth truser n doing makeover . She s entered the room n drop the turfa s dress on bed.
"Tum fresh hojao tb tk mi chezen set karlun.. "
With out say any word turfa going for taken a bath.. she s tears melt with water. After few mints she has came back n held thar dress which huda bring for her. She had change her clothes n came ..
Golden lehnga with blue chuli n net veil . She seated on chair front on dressing.  Huda gave her blessing . After many mints huda done her work. Turfa ready now. She wear her bangles , earring or make over. Huda set her veil on her head.
"Done " huda saw at her n gave her a last touched when she was ask some thing .
"Shehryaar kaha hen "
She saw at mirror n looked at her self but huda s hand were stop. But huda smiling.
"Ye phla sawal ha tera jis mi tu ny srf un ka hi pocha ha.. "
Huda gave her answer sudden she s mother sound came..
"Huda.. "
May be she s searching her huda runing out n turfa again saw at mirror.
"Mi ye kar rahi hun.. ? Ye sahi ha ?? Dil mi koi or or.. jism py haq kisi... or .. ka.. "  "
She has control her tears when shehryaar came up n held her arm. She saw him shockly.
"Chalo.. "
Shehryaar pulled her n she s standing up but she trying to stopping him wth her rit hand but he did not listen any thing n pulled her again.. she s forhead touched his lips n turfa taken one step back but he held her wirst tightly n runing out..
"Choren mera hath .. kaha ly.. "
n some words in her mouth he is runing more fast . He cros the living area.. n then open the door n approauch car side . He has oped the either door of car n pushing her n close the door again . N own seated either side n start the car.
She feel scary much scary.. he again held her wirst. He s red eyes killing her alreay.. he drive rushly.. turfa close her eyes..
"Stop the car plz.. "
She s dimp voice n she trying to remove his finger who s grabing her wirst badly..
She did not remin when he pulling her who one saw at her .. or not..
-----------------------------------------------------