He is staring to her

Turfa seated of of him. He drove the car when he setted the mirror on her. She feel it . But next time she jerk her head. Hassan start talking about abeer. Shehry listen to him n bend the car to next way. He again saw at her in his killer eyes.
"Hey ruk shehry. Tujhy yaad ha jab mi yanha first time aya tha to tu ny halal cafe mi kia kch khilaya tha.. chal yr chalty hen. "
Hassan saw at halal cafe n he remin that day. Aliza enjoying every momnt bcz she came up 1 time.
"Han yr sure. "
Shehry again bend the car to halal cafe side when turfa saw at them n said.
"Bhai mi thak gai hun.. plz.. kia hum ghar ja sakty hen?
Turfa s voice n shehryaar looked at her in front mirror.. she is beauti.. hassan n they 2 also saw at her.. waqi thak to vo b gay thy lekn vo turfa ka mahol change karny ki waja se usay kisi nai jaga ki nai cheez taruf karwana chahty thy..
"Chal shehry .. ye sahi keh rahi ha hum b thak gay.. "
Hassan tap his hand on shehry shoulder. N shehry again trun it on his house way.
They alight n going enter . Shehry n hassan  carry the begs n hussain also. Hussain standing out of their home when he look up shehry car were stop he is also help them out.
Anty meeted to them one by one. Turfa trying to smile but she gave them a fack smile. Anty kissed to aliza forhead n then huda n then turfa.. when she kissed her turfa start weeping..
"Oye larki.. ki dukh ha taunu.. ? Buray logo ka dukh nhi karty.. chal aja.. pare hata us abeer no.."
She listen up she s punjabi.. n she was smile by heart.
They was eating.. n hassan told them about abeer. Shehry listen up.. turfa saw at many times.. he was listen like he is anger for abeer. Turfa totaly looked at him n thinking about some old days when his mother broke turfa s thoughts.
"Ary beta kia kha rai ho? Khali kholi chawal.. jab hi itni kamzor si ho.. chalo kch or b lo.."
N she looked at his mother who s putted some more rise chiken on her plater. Shehryaar saw them one time n he again listen to hassan turfa looked him in her eye corner..
After complete their dinner anty told them to all on their rooms.
Huda n turfa w ll  staying together n offcors aliza n hassan.
turfa open her bed when hassan came into the room.
"Turfa tum ye sab saman set karlo kyu k hamen baba mama k anay tak yanhi rehna ha.. "
  Yes he putted little blast on her head but she accpect that thing also.. she s working hands were stop n she open her eyes ..
"Bhai.. humen yanha rokna zarori ha ? Hum hotel ya kahin or b to.."
She was said.
"Dekho turfa tum apny yanha any ka maqsad nhi bholo.. agr tum waha hotin to vo tumhen koi b nuqsan pocha sakta tha or ab to yanha safe ho.. yanah se hi tumhri shadi honi ha.. ".
Hassan said chessyly but turfa fight her self y she forget that thing.. y she came in new city.
"G bhai sorry mi bhool gai thi.."
Tears were come but she has control it. 
"Turfa tumhen bura to nhi laga is tarhan mera matlab k.. "
Hassan saw her back she have the things in wardrobe.
"Nhi bhai.. bura to ab mujhy kch nhi lagta khud k siwa.. "
N she said. Hassan looked at her worryly...
"Turfa tum kyu krai ho aesi baten..? Tumhen lagta ha kia k hum tumhen kisi b aery ghaery k hawale karden gay.. ? Ek galati hui.. or vo b baba ko btaye bagher.. agr unhe tumhray pehli bar k inkar ka malom hota to baat itni agay hi nhi barhti.. or hum wahin hoty.. "
Hassan told her all the thing.
"Hum sab zahir ha aesy to yanha nhi asakty.. tumhen yanah lany ka to ek khas maqsad ha jo tum janti ho.. us k bad hamen wapas chaly jana ha.. baba koshish karay hen sab kch tranfer karny ki.. umeed to ha.. hojye to phir hum sab sath hi..".
Hassan saying more n turfa trun up.
"Bhai.. mi thak gai hun.. ap b ja kar sojaye.. or huda se kahye ga k andar aa k room lock karde."
Simply she just ignore him. Some thing in her beg but she forget them n seated on the bed. Hassan knew that time she feel so bad but what he do.. he told her all the truth n some more but she dnt listen up.. hassan going out into the room.
"Oyee kin socho mi jara ha..? Yr tu pehli bar bhabi k sath bahar aya ha.. or is shakal k sath..?
Shehryaar catch him while smiling n held his shoulder when he came out n saw his worry face.
"Yr mujhy turfa ki taraf se bht tnshn ha.. '
Hassan close his eyes n wnhale.
"Thek hojyega yr.. sab kch aja backyard mi chalty hem.."
They two stepping when shehry at her mother who s held a blanket n went up the stairs..
"Mama mujhy den lain"
Shehryaar held it..
"Khush ray.. ye turfa or huda k room mi rakh de.. turfa ko bht thand lagti ha.. or aj kal mosam mi aesi ho hora ha.."
  Anty told him n going again..
"Tu chal mi ata hun ."
Shehryaar gesture to hassan who s sat them silently.. n shehryaar went up the stairs.. he approach in her room when he saw at her.. she was sleeping.. no.. sleeping beauty..
He was control his self but she was the first girl in his life who s broke his ego n him also.. he was step near of her n putted the blanket on her.. he touched her hands  while putted the blanket on her self he was lean his head on her face way also that time he has much close of her.. suddenly.. she was move.. he took some steps back but she pull the blanket clearly n his also bcz he held that corner of blanket.. his hand resting on her waist that time. N he was close his eyes..
"Ye kia hogaya.."
His hands lock over her waist.. he is trying to remove it slowly n he s .. but sudden she wake fastly she feel that someone touch her waist.. when she wake while seated she s head touched on his head n their nose also.. shehryaar took step back. N she looked at him confusedly. She cover her front with blanket bcz she was veil less. N her some deep front . N she saw at him sacredly..
"Blanket deny aya tha.. mama ny bhejwaya tha.. tum ny mere hath ko hi blanket samjh lia .. "
He s normal face byt his heart laughing that time bcz she s face . She was sacred badly.. she is enhaling .. shehryaar trun aroundn going when he little trun again n saw at her..
"Mi apni zuban py qaim rehny walo mi se hu ."
His words. N he has gone while closing the door.
"mi ny koi umeed rakhi b nhi ha.. ap se.. janti hun ap apni zuban py qaim rehny walo mi se hen.. achi baat ha.. or mi b ap hi ki tarrhan banny ki koshish krai hun.. jo wada mi ny baray baba se kiya ha vo har kimat py pora karungi.. mujhy ab khud se b nafrat ha.."
She is weeping.. when huda came up..
"Hay sorry tujhy wait karna para mera yr vo bhabi k pas thi hum log kch baten karay thy.. "
huda s tongue train.. n she seated near of turfa when she saw at her she was weeping..
"Kia hua "
Huda asking..
"Huda tum kam se kam room ka darwaza to band kardetin.."
Turaf s hard voice n she rub her tear.
"Hua kia ha.."
Huda looked at her confusedly..
"Kch nhi hua.. sojao tum . "
She s again weeping but huda know about her . Ya to shehry ny kch kaha ha ya koi or baat ha.. usay bta degi lekn gusa khatam hony k bad.
Sab sogay thy.. lekn usay nend aa hi nhi rahi thi.. jab vo sui thi to waqi us py ys waqt thakan sawar thi . Lekn ab.. ab us k dimagh py koi or.. tha to vo dil mi lekn jab dimagh ki hawi hota to phir rony k siwa koi chara na hota..
Hum jaesy bebas log yihi kam bht khubsurti se kar sakty hen.. kisi ko yaad kar k ro sakty hen.. yihi shayad hamary bas mi b hota ha.
----------------------------------------------------
In the morning..