Love Version

Shido Itsuka walks into his brand new house, looking around. He was pretty disappointed that his friend sold it. It was a mess inside. The doors were wrecked, there were cobwebs everywhere, and a bunch of dirty blankets on the floor. He supposed his friend had a bunch of parties and sex. He laughed, shutting the door. He then started to pick all the blankets up and dusted the walls and ceilings. After he finished, he then cleaned the windows and noticed a girl. Shido kept staring at the girl, as she was looking back at him through the next door window.

He was surprised at first, and stopped looking at her. He then walked off,  starting to clean the rest of the house. He went to the basement, sort of creeped out on how dark it was. He turned on a flashlight, looking for the switch. He turned it on, and suddenly saw the girl standing there in front of him. He quickly grabbed his chest, running upstairs toward 1st level. He slammed the door, locking it and hiding the key. He was scared as fuck. He walked out to the front door, looking around.  He then realized he couldn't leave that girl in there. He went to get the key and shakily unlocked the door. He looked down at the hall, noticing she was gone. 

Shido looked back at the window he saw the girl in, and she wasn't there. He didn't know if she lived there or not, but didn't worry about it. He closed the curtains, starting to walk out the door. Shido grabbed his moving things out from the truck, and placing them in the house in a certain spot. After he finished, he turns his music on from his phone, plugging his earbuds to his ears. 

-To be continued-

PLEASE FOLLOW: @TheFangirlUltimate @TheFangirlFactory