Fight Version 2

She enters the house, looking at him as he was holding the door. Kurumi then asked, "Where do you want me to clean?" She said in a soft, modest voice trying not to sound familiar. "Wherever.." Shido said quietly. Kurumi was still confused but then tossed off the bag toward the door. She ran after Shido, and he heard her running. "Wha--" *THUMP* She grabbed him, pulling him past the door. 

"W-What are you doing?!" Shido yelled in pain. She grunted and glared at him, still dragging him. After she stopped, she set him on a strange chair in a small room. "..." She stared at him for a few seconds, and started typing on a small device Shido'd never seen before. She carefully started opening her mouth, feeling to talk. 

Kurumi walked toward a wall, staring at it, waiting for something. Shido asked scarily, "Wh-What are y-you doing..?" Her eyes locked onto his. She laughed loudly, slapping herself. Shido was confused, but closed his eyes and curled into a ball. "Mastetieh.." Kurumi whispered, walking to Shido and punching a fist into the air. 

She lowered her hand, opening it suddenly revealing a dead bird full of distinguished blood. Shido wanted to get away, but was afraid to move from the chair. She stared at him again in disgust.

 She stared at him again in disgust

-To Be Continued-