Love Version 3

She walked over to him, laughing. Her hand ran down his face then to his chest. She then started crawling onto the bed and spread her legs from his stomach. She could see him blushing, and giggled. Shido was surprised, yet amused. He felt as he was chained to the bed. He was starting to feel a little dizzy, and almost passed out. (THIS IS THE PART WHEN HE'S GETTING HORNY!!!XDD)

She quickly jumped off of him, and laughed evilly as she gently padded to the door

She quickly jumped off of him, and laughed evilly as she gently padded to the door. Shido ran after her, but noticed she was already gone. He could still hear her faint laugh in his head. He was suddenly feeling a weird chill up his spine. He then walked outside, looking around. After that day, the next morning came. He was at school, and walked through the hall. He noticed someone familiar, and kept staring. He was still walking, and crashed into another girl. Her name was Tohka Yatogami. "Oh-- Hi!" She giggled.

He was scared, and turned around

He was scared, and turned around. He ran after the girl he thought he knew, and Tohka was confused. "W-Wha?" She walked off, doing a weird stance. Shido caught up to her, looking at her. "H-Hey!" The girl turned and stopped.

-To Be Continued-