Love Version 2

Shido looked around after he played his music, and walked upstairs to his new room. A couple days after, when he got new wallpapers and floors, he went out to the Burrito Cafe. It sounds weird, but it's just a coffee shop that sells burritos. Pretty weird, right? Haha, anyways! As he was sitting at one of the booths by the wall, he picked his cappuccino and left the cafe. 

He was walking toward the park, that's right across his house. He then notices a shadow standing by him, that wasn't his. He looked to his left and right, and didn't see anybody. He kept walking, and sat on the bench by the playground that a bunch of kids dressed in pink and blue were playing on. He felt like going to the hot tub behind his house, but didn't feel like it that time.

As nighttime came, he was in his room all cuddled up in his blankets. After he fell asleep, a shadow lurked by his bed. He didn't notice it since he was asleep.. The shadow was shaped like a woman with a strange dress on. She walked slowly over to Shido, laughing evilly and quietly. She ran her hand down his face, and walked back to the door, standing her one foot on a skull head. (IT WASN'T HIS.)

Shido looked up as he suddenly woke up to a weird chill in his body, breathing heavily

Shido looked up as he suddenly woke up to a weird chill in his body, breathing heavily. He stared at her, noticing it was the girl that watched him. She creepily said to him, "Hello, Shido.." Shido was scared, wondering how she knew his name. "H-How d-do you know m-me?" She laughed, very loudly and crunched the skull she stood on.

 "H-How d-do you know m-me?" She laughed, very loudly and crunched the skull she stood on

-To Be Continued-