Fight Version

A girl named Kurumi Tokisaki is assigned to this mission to watch a man named Shido Itsuka. She watches him everywhere he goes, and does. Anything you can think of, she watches. Sometimes she sees him staring at her, through the window, or at the basement. About 2 weeks after he moved in, Kurumi walks up to his door one day, and watches him through the times she secretly visits.

He got suspicious and decided to talk to her. He went to the door, swinging it open. She stares at him, in surprise. "H-Hi." He was mad at her, and pushed her. "What the hell!?" She blasts him with a fireball, which just was a ball of wind that scares him. He yelled, "Why are you watching me?" She started to back up, and pulled an angered face. "I-I don't know what you're talking about!" Shido slammed the door on her, sitting at the door.

Kurumi was devastated and mad. Her anger calmed down, and she ran off calling her missioner. "Sir, we've been compromised.." She said, sadly. Her missioner stormed off, running back seeming like he had a good some idea. "Ah, just keep trying." He waved his hand in the air, staring at it.

She snuck into Shido's house one day, placing a small camera all over the house, bedroom, bathroom, living room, etc. Kurumi also put a small watch in a basket with a note saying, 'I'm sorry, forgive me?' just to make an extra camera if he would bring it anywhere. She then changed her clothes to look like a young maid. She did notice he called for a helper to be with him around the house.

She walked up at the door, dressed in a little maid costume, with a bag of cleaning supplies. 

-To Be Continued-

-To Be Continued-