Why did i bring it up?

After watching all the nation scoot away from me, I take out my ear buds and listen to music. I scrolled over to GreenDay first, I tilted my head back to the song 'American idiot'. Before I closed my eyes I saw a normal Britain. "what the hell do you want?" I ask in annoyance.

"I just wanted to say that I was sorry, I can't control myself when I'm drunk."

"No one can, it's called science."

" I'm sorry"

" ....."

" Can I sit with you?" he asks pointing to the spot next to me.

"Sure... just don't touch me." Arthur sat next to me for the rest of the night. For me it was very awkward.

...................Next day..............

I wake up and see it's noon, 'ugh I slept in' sleeping in annoys me. I roll out of my bed forcing myself to get up to take a shower. A shower should wake me up, so I grab some clothes and hit the showers blasting music to listen too.

.......Time skipping.........

I got out to the living room singing ' feel good inc.' by Gorillaz, until I was stopped short when I saw my brother.

"Hey I didn't know you can sing?" I blush in embarrassment.

"Uhhhh...." I didn't know what to say so I start a conversation. "Arthur kissed me last night and I kneed him in the balls......" I smiled after saying that.

"He did what to you!?!? he kissed you!!!!!!??????" He shouts in anger. "I'm gonna murder him"

" Bro, don't you think that's a bit harsh? After all I kneed him in the balls . Also you were the one who shoved me into the closet with him."

"I don't think so."

"It was your idea to play that game! Just leave my alone right now in hungry." I storm off into the kitchen in search for food.

"Eat some leftovers."

"Psh, k." I first find left over pizza. Pizza is the breakfast of champions and best when cold. So I take out two slices and begin to eat, thinking about what I said to America. Why did I even say that to him, I was better off keeping it to myself. When I finished eating I put on my backpack and head to the garage, I thought a nice bike ride will clear my thoughts.